Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
remove_cv

Guess Musashi's average winrate in 2 week?

34 comments in this topic

[CHEFT]
Players
12,406 posts
9,841 battles

Let me just grind Musashi... oh wait.

On the other hand, ofc Musashi is/was always hilariously OP, because its a T10 ship on T9.

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
406 posts
9,209 battles

I would love a Musashi in my port. 

Players
433 posts
6,566 battles
Vor 9 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

What has Kitakaze to do with Musashi?

I guess he is indirectly asking why kita was nerfed but Musashi not

[XTREM]
Players
2,056 posts
15,143 battles

With DeadEye Musashi accuracy feels a bit like legendary Yama(plus dispersion mod ofc) accuracy pre-DeadEye.

And still not as broken as Thunderer. 

[HALON]
Players
656 posts
11,093 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

What has Kitakaze to do with Musashi?

Cmon. it's not that hard to guess.

[CATS]
Players
30,043 posts
15,430 battles
2 minutes ago, firerider202 said:

I guess he is indirectly asking why kita was nerfed but Musashi not

The data is not comparable.

Just now, Amon_ITA said:

Cmon. it's not that hard to guess.

It would only make sense when you think that both ships have the same players and are played under the same conditions, which is wrong.

Players
433 posts
6,566 battles
Vor 1 Minute, ColonelPete sagte:

The data is not comparable.

I am well aware of that and never suggested it, I just answered your question on why he put it into context. 

[CATS]
Players
30,043 posts
15,430 battles
2 minutes ago, firerider202 said:

I am well aware of that and never suggested it, I just answered your question on why he put it into context. 

And that does not make sense, when the data is not comparable.

[SPURD]
Players
823 posts
6,116 battles
2 minutes ago, DesertRat70 said:

German BBs both bottom....now why am I not shocked.

It's almost like having bad main artillery is a hindrance for a battleship? 

What's weird to me is that Yamato is second last. Yamato? What? Why?

Players
466 posts
4,664 battles
23 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

It's almost like having bad main artillery is a hindrance for a battleship? 

French ships have arguably worse main artillery, or maybe as bad, as German ships (i.e. worse dispersion, but better pen/ballistics), and for some reason they aren't at the bottom. Meanwhile Izumo has fantastic artillery and is right at the bottom of the pack.

So it's not the guns.

[CATS]
Players
30,043 posts
15,430 battles

Weekly stats suffer from higher volatility.

On the 20th March we should get the first usable two month data.

[CHEFT]
Players
12,406 posts
9,841 battles
24 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

Special potatoes like to play Yamato because its Yamato. Naturally, they are the worst players this game has to offer :Smile_trollface:

image.png.66a61ba25f7bffd0f138676cbb4ccb36.png

A good yamato player in comparision (not my stats, but i know he is playing Yamato all the time so i just yoinked his stats - last 21 days btw) :Smile_hiding:

32 minutes ago, DesertRat70 said:

German BBs both bottom....now why am I not shocked.

And when you check NA server, US ships are worst... then we know why it is the way it is :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[OOPSY]
Players
89 posts
2,530 battles

Where do you get the spreadsheets? Can I access them? 

Thx. 

Players
466 posts
4,664 battles
8 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Special potatoes like to play Yamato because its Yamato. Naturally, they are the worst players this game has to offer :Smile_trollface:

A good yamato player in comparision (not my stats, but i know he is playing Yamato all the time so i just yoinked his stats - last 21 days btw) :Smile_hiding:

And when you check NA server, US ships are worst... then we know why it is the way it is :Smile_trollface:

IMO it is the same with the Izumo. The Izumo is a fantastic ship, but it suffers from being played by complete drooling potatoes monging their way towards their wet dream battleship (Yamato) as their first tier 10, who play Izumo without understanding or appreciating that ship's strengths.

Then they fill reddit and these forums with theads crying about how bad the Izumo is, based on 4 year old pre nerf videos and their own mediocrity.

I find this tragic, as in my opinion Izumo is one of the strongest non-premium tier 9 for randoms. And Yamato is fricking fantastic.

• Cool 2

Players
143 posts
2,123 battles

Musashi seems to be quite capable BB, but it's strange to see so many playing them even if they were removed a long time ago.

Still my favorite moment in game was obliterating Musashi by taking him by surprise and flanking with my Amagi in ranked. Got 5 citadels in one salvo and killed him instantly (60% HP taken with that salvo). After that they don't seems dangerous to me at all, just difficult to take down with so many HP

Players
466 posts
4,664 battles
Just now, Gwynbleidd11 said:

Musashi seems to be quite capable BB, but it's strange to see so many playing them even if they were removed a long time ago.

Still my favorite moment in game was obliterating Musashi by taking him by surprise and flanking with my Amagi in ranked. Got 5 citadels in one salvo and killed him instantly (60% HP taken with that salvo). After that they don't seems dangerous to me at all, just difficult to take down with so many HP

You find fairly regularly people playing the Musashi who don't know how to Yamato. 1. They got the Musashi without learning how to play Japanese BBs and 2. They're so used to clubbing tier 7s that they are careless and form bad habits. When they run up against a BB with proper pen, they get deleted due to consistently showing too much cheek/broadside.

Players
753 posts
7,536 battles
2 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

How did you ambush a Musashi flinging 460 mm shells from the J-line with deadeye? Must have been a badly played Musashi. 

[HANDS]
Players
319 posts
24,306 battles

I am an average player, these are my stats in similar number of battles:666220779_musashivsyamato.thumb.png.9c859b05e981808b5943b0037355f026.png

[SPURD]
Players
823 posts
6,116 battles
44 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

There's probably a lot of truth in that. 

While KM battleship drivers have a reputation - at least among my clan - for being the worst, I still think the Kurfurst is a miserable ship to play, unlike Yamato which is best obviously. 

Sign in to follow this