You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Psychatogg

WG premium for WOWS and WOT silently gone?

44 comments in this topic

[CZSKN]
Players
99 posts
4,081 battles

I cannot find the option to buy premium WG account for both WOWS and WOT with my WOT GOLD,  as I play both games. Silently removed, trying to milk the people, WG greed is growing, it is time to send this company to the graveyard !!! They did this silently, so I was saving my gold when my premium runs out, now its for nothing. Shady practices, shame on all WG staff !

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
4 minutes ago, meuhbat said:

Are we all so swift to defend WG, what is happening :Smile_teethhappy:

rather blame them for stuff they actually do (or not do..) :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 4

[CZSKN]
Players
99 posts
4,081 battles
Před 10 minutami Bald_Rookie řekl/a:

Still there in premium shop (at the bottom of page)
https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/premium/

image.png.47ecce5c8bfe4d3f5734a6a7df36f323.png

ok I missed that - but before was available for gold in WOT, and I have saved the gold for that, now cannot get it. I did not see any announcement regarding this from WG.

[2PTS]
Players
233 posts
9,495 battles

Really???

After all that shjitfest, people still looking to waste money on WG???

There is no cure.

• Cool 5

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,297 posts
Vor 56 Minuten, Psychatogg sagte:

but before was available for gold in WOT,

but I am sure that this option was removed already a long time  ago (you can find posts from July 2019 about not being able to buy WG premium for WoT gold in WoT anymore)...for some time one was able to buy WG premium for WoT gold in WoWP, but afaik also this is not possible any longer...

Vor 49 Minuten, PaP_Mentoles sagte:

Really???

:Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[F_M_B]
[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,074 posts
6,440 battles
1 hour ago, Psychatogg said:

ok I missed that - but before was available for gold in WOT, and I have saved the gold for that, now cannot get it. I did not see any announcement regarding this from WG.

You can still buy the Wargaming premium account ingame in World of Warplanes.

You can also earn tokens and buy WG premium for free.

And you can earn every week a crates which can contain WG premium, gold and free xp (last both only for WoT and WoWp).

• Bad 1

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
4 hours ago, Psychatogg said:

I cannot find the option to buy premium WG account for both WOWS and WOT with my WOT GOLD,  as I play both games. Silently removed, trying to milk the people, WG greed is growing, it is time to send this company to the graveyard !!! They did this silently, so I was saving my gold when my premium runs out, now its for nothing. Shady practices, shame on all WG staff !

no they didn't announce it anywhere...

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/wows-premium/

Beta Tester
807 posts

I hate when people use different colours in the text.... especially since it can be unreadable in the “dark” view.

• Cool 1

[CZSKN]
Players
99 posts
4,081 battles
Před 2 hodinami Salentine řekl/a:

no they didn't announce it anywhere...

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/wows-premium/

I have quickly read through the article - there is no mention of wargaming premium being removed as option to be bought by ingame currency (dubs,gold), even there is a table of what is the dubs price for wargaming premium.

Players
582 posts
17,677 battles
Vor 12 Stunden, Psychatogg sagte:

You should have paid closer attention then, because it was announced at the time.

Vor 5 Stunden, Psychatogg sagte:

I have quickly read through the article - there is no mention of wargaming premium being removed as option to be bought by ingame currency (dubs,gold), even there is a table of what is the dubs price for wargaming premium.

The option to buy WG prem with doubs was removed some time after Warships prem was introduced, unlike in WoT where the respective changes happened together. The announcement was less conspicuous than the one in WoT for this reason.

[CZSKN]
Players
99 posts
4,081 battles

The announcement then have been made, but especially in wows it was hidden. It is not the first time WG is hiding their bad practices. Those important changes regarding your MONEY (ingame gold) should be sent informational email to the players. Some small sentence at the bottom of big article IS NOT ENOUGH.

Very clear information should be given in this article https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/wows-premium/

But it was not, then is silently hidden in soviet BB update - what a move from WG.

This finally helped me to make a decision - no more money for WG, then I will not have to worry about their scammy practices. I am however amazed how many WG supporters are not really recognizing that those changes are not ok, even after christmas lootboxes - seems like some are not that bright. :) It is like you put your money to the savings account to buy a car 1 year later, but the bank tells you 1 year later you cannot use this money to buy a car - and refer to some small article of hundreds, where they mentioned it on the last page of 10 pages of text, yet you did not agree or been informed clearly. If this is ok for WG supporters, then fine, keep spending, because with WG greed you will hit the wall sooner or later too.

Players
582 posts
17,677 battles
Vor 6 Stunden, Excavatus sagte:

Salentine attacks with "Search"

"Search" is effective... 

Opponent deflects damage from "search" with mind power! 

Opponent wins! 

Salentine's search was not effective. The OP is complaining that he can't buy WG prem with doubs or gold. The linked article makes no mention of that change at all. In fact it advertises WG prem as continuing to be available for doubloons at the same rate as Warships prem.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,821 posts
4,526 battles
V 28. 2. 2021 v 11:39 Psychatogg řekl/a:

I can confirm, what others mentioned here, WG premium wasn't removed and it still exist.

If you open Premium Shop and after that Premium Account on the top of the screen, than just easily scroll down and you will find Wargaming Premium account.

[_I_]
Players
1,096 posts
20,897 battles
On 2/28/2021 at 12:04 PM, PaP_Mentoles said:

Really???

There is no cure.

And the reason why they will not change their ways.

Players
4 posts
1,704 battles

You can no longer buy wargaming premium account (the one for all 3 wargaming games) with Gold og doublons. Only real money. That is a Cheasy move by WG.

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
On 2/28/2021 at 12:04 PM, PaP_Mentoles said:

You don't understand because you are not rich we buy premium because we are so rich - when our teacher asked if we travelled anywhere this summer, we sang Yakko's World.

21585055_YAKKOSWORLD.gif.70313d3ee9f67c5059c6cca01f49a048.gif

Spoiler

Seriously premium is what $7? That's one drink in many cities.

[2PTS]
Players
233 posts
9,495 battles

@NikolayKuznetsov

It's not about being rich. It's not about the $7.

It's about the principal. We (the playerbase) have to show them that their lies and scamming tactics are over. We HAVE to close our wallets (fat or thin) to them.

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
2 minutes ago, PaP_Mentoles said:

We HAVE to close our wallets (fat or thin) to them.

You mean like, not spend, money?

Spoiler

Instructions not clear bought premium ships

[2PTS]
Players
233 posts
9,495 battles
2 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

You mean like, not spend, money?

Reveal hidden contents

Instructions not clear bought premium ships

Yes. Stop spending money. Wasn't it clear from the beginning?

I bought things from WeeGreedy in the past too. But no more.