Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BaconBlaa

Naval Battles

6 comments in this topic

[A-O-W]
Players
18 posts
10,500 battles

Hi,

Can someone please tell me what the silver bar for this weekends naval battles is, it seems to go 25,50,100 . . ....

I just played a DD and was highest points (844) on my losing team but still did not reach the 25 sliver bar mark for naval battles.

Is just want to know what is required, I understand its normally base exp or damage, so I know those, But no idea what this weekends silver bar thing is.

Please Help.

Thanks

[SM0KE]
Players
9,407 posts
19,374 battles
21 minutes ago, BaconBlaa1991 said:

no idea what this weekends silver bar thing is.

As @PaP_Mentoles says, you have to get ribbons, and it doesn't matter what kind. Bear in mind that shatters get you ribbons, so the most effective ships for these missions are usually those with *lots* of dakka, regardless of whether the associated hits do damage or not.

I usually try for 'ribbons' missions in Coop, as it's often easier to get them playing as a bit of a :etc_swear: i.e. sitting in smoke in something like a Haragumo (as per @GarrusBrutus suggestion) or Smol, or similar, and just hold down the left mouse button...

• Cool 2

Players
192 posts
12,905 battles

You can do this ribbon task even with some cvs aswell like i did in my clan.

Especially cvs with more rockets per run like Lady Lex (not Tiny tims) the Red Baron or Implacable if RNG is in your favor, you can do pretty easily 20-25 ribbons per run even with fires/module destroyed/citadels.

I think it work pretty well even with t6 cv like Ark Royal or Furious with bombs.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this