Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PlsReworkThePlayerbase

🔥 Probably the hottest WoWs video you will see today 🔥

13 comments in this topic

[ENUF_]
Players
149 posts
26,355 battles

Hey guys!

Not really sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but here’s what the Premiere Pro sequence of an 8-minute-clip looks like when you start a new project without any clear vision whatsoever and just start throwing random sh*t together (my favorite parts are the completely empty tracks 14 and 15, but in the end I was too afraid to delete them, haha). Unfortunately, a project like this is never finished and with every day passing by I could add more details or will discover something that still bothers me, but I guess finishing a video like this and calling it a day is an art form by itself.

Quite frankly, it's impossible not to be influenced by other creators like Yuro, Denarmo and TheSailingRobin (to name just a few), but I guess I'm slowly figuring out my own style. You might notice some disparity in the quality of editing between the first and the second half of the video, that's because I stopped working on it dead in my tracks for 2,5 months and learned a few more tricks in the meantime while working on other videos. So there's basically a difference of almost three months of additional work experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects from the beginning of the project to finishing it, but I'm still a noob (I've started using both programs for university stuff in late 2018 occasionally but only now I'm starting to get the hang of it... kind of) and also I've become pretty burnt out from the game lately.

Anyway, thanks for reading (and hopefully watching), please let me know what you think about the video.

Cheers!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[ENUF_]
Players
149 posts
26,355 battles
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

There is a video section...

... which unfortunately no one ever visits. That being said, I'm perfectly fine with the mods removing this post, just trying to get some exposition. Have a nice day.

• Bad 1

Modder
5,268 posts
23,698 battles

Not that bad, but it's hard to make something really funny. Like jokes, some people will say one word and everybody is laughing, while others can try the best and nothing ...

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,768 posts
21,324 battles

Can't watch the video rn as I'm on my phone, but I just wanted to say that I love your nickname. :D

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,848 posts
3 hours ago, PlsReworkThePlayerbase said:

Hey guys!

Not really sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but here’s what the Premiere Pro sequence of an 8-minute-clip looks like when you start a new project without any clear vision whatsoever (my favorite part are the completely empty tracks 14 and 15, but in the end I was too afraid to delete them, haha). Unfortunately, a project like this is never finished and with every day passing by I could add more details or will discover something that still bothers me, but I guess finishing a video like this and calling it a day is an art form by itself.

Quite frankly, it's impossible not to be influenced by other creators like Yuro, Denarmo and TheSailingRobin (to name just a few), but I guess I'm slowly figuring out my own style. You might notice some disparity in the quality of editing between the first and the second half of the video, that's because I stopped working on it dead in my tracks for 2,5 months and learned a few more tricks in the meantime while working on other videos. So there's basically a difference of almost three months of additional work experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects from the beginning of the project to finishing it, but I'm still a noob (I've started using both programs for university stuff in late 2018 occasionally but only now I'm starting to get the hang of it... kind of) and also I've become pretty burnt out from the game lately.

Anyway, thanks for reading (and hopefully watching), please let me know what you think about the video.

Cheers!

Nice video, nice editing. +1

A little bit too much "zoomin in and out" ... my old eyes kinda hurt, but overall a very nice job.

• Cool 1

Players
2,193 posts
20,211 battles

Some very funny parts for sure, I did laugh out loud at 2:08 and I liked the Schwarzenegger clip. Good effort old chap.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,449 posts
12,535 battles
16 hours ago, PlsReworkThePlayerbase said:

I'm perfectly fine with the mods removing this post,

Topic moved into video section..

PS: Good edit though, I like it :) 
If I provide some of my filthiest Enty games, can you make one for enty :)?

[ENUF_]
Players
149 posts
26,355 battles
On 2/26/2021 at 7:20 PM, Odo_Toothless said:

Not that bad, but it's hard to make something really funny. Like jokes, some people will say one word and everybody is laughing, while others can try the best and nothing ...

In my opinion, humor is entirely subjective. So if this video is not your cup of tea, that's fine by me. 

However, I don't get why you would write a comment like this in the first place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I fail to see anything constructive about it nor are there any suggestions for improvement. 

• Boring 1

[ENUF_]
Players
149 posts
26,355 battles
14 hours ago, Excavatus said:

Topic moved into video section..

PS: Good edit though, I like it :) 
If I provide some of my filthiest Enty games, can you make one for enty :)?

I'm afraid only Yuro and Denarmo possess the power to make entertaining CV montages. ;)

Sign in to follow this