TheWarJaC

PT 0.10.2 - General Feedback

29 comments in this topic

[KSA]
Players
3 posts
1,501 battles
On 3/18/2021 at 2:29 PM, TheWarJaC said:

I get what you mean (only because you used that magic german word 😀, just joking). 
Hitting fast enemies with the laser can be tricky. I remember having a lot of troubles as well. But I think the feature is done like this on purpose for balance reasons. Otherwise, the laser would result being too much OP, probably. I hope to see you on the Polygon! We will try to get the Aurora down together. 
😉

:Smile_veryhappy: the magic word hehe Well maybe OP maybe not. Maybe something that breaks the aim of the laser or little shorter cooldown. I like the Laser alot but against that Torpspamming no chance only run ^^ Sure i would love to do some drops with you and kill that Autora :cap_rambo:

Players
477 posts
5,402 battles
On 3/18/2021 at 10:29 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Wargasmus, 

Thank you for sharing your opinion: it is never too late for the feedback! Yes, targeting with the laser might be tricky at first, you need to get the timing right. But, from my experience, it gets better with a bit of practice. By the way, the Big Hunt mode is live on the main server: you can play it and leave your feedback on this thread 😊.

one of the problems with the lasers is that you can undershoot

instead of aiming at a point and the lasers shooting at sea level for their full range to cross the aimed point they actually aim at that point and magically stop when they reach it 

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
14 hours ago, Wargasmus said:

Sure i would love to do some drops with you and kill that Autora :cap_rambo:

Thanks again for your feedback Wargasmus. So yes, let's try to achieve that before the Big Hunt ends 😉.

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles

Captains!

Soon I will publish the threads relative to the Public Test of Update 0.10.3, therefore I will move all the topics about the PT of 0.10.2 to the Archive.

Sign in to follow this