Sign in to follow this  
TheWarJaC

PT 0.10.2 - General Feedback

29 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles

Hi Captains,

Welcome to the first round of Public Test for Update 0.10.2!

dev bolletin.png

Before talking about all the news regarding this new Update, some information about the structure of this Public test.

Round 1 Schedule

Starts: Thu. 25 Feb. 17:30 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Thu. 25 Feb. 17:30

Ends: Tue. 02 Mar. 06:30 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Tue. 02 Mar. 06:30

Combat Missions and Rewards

Screenshot 2021-02-24 200917.png

One Wargaming container provides 1 day of Premium Account.

Starting Bonuses

• Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 19 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.
  • Research prices for ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
  • Players will be able to reset Commander skills free of charge.
  • If you're joining the Public Test for the first time since Update 0.10.2, you'll be awarded the following additional bonuses:
  • 500,000,000 credits; 30,000 doubloons; and 90 days of Premium Account.
  • 50 signal flags of all types (except special signals) will also be added to your PT account.

If you fought at least one battle on the Public Test Server during the 0.10.0–0.10.1 Public Tests, your account will be copied from the Live Server to the Public Test Server.

How to Enter

All information on how to join the Public Test and obtain its rewards is available on a dedicated page of the official website.

You can find all the information about all the new features of this Public Test at this links, please leave us your opinion! 

[EX-TH]
Players
64 posts
17,273 battles

Hi,

Have some points;

-game center use more memory than live server, apr 500-700MB (monitoring at task manager)

-all doubloons, credit, signals normally independent between live and test server, yesterday I mentioned that some camo's are same quantities on both server.

-campaigns stay also same on both server, I think cant do it?

-special signals same too.

-special upgrade also.

those are not big issue only concern if by accidentally used in test server then we cant use in live server, is it?

Regards,

special upgrade live server.jpg

camo live server.jpg

signals live server.jpg

campaign in test server.jpg

special upgrade test server.jpg

signals test sever.jpg

camo test server.jpg

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles

Captains, 

The first round of Public Test for Update 0.10.2 closed today; the second round will start soon. 😊

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles

Captains, 

The second round of Public Test will start soon. 

Here you can find the schedule of this session of testing: 

Screenshot 2021-03-04 154546.png

Players
588 posts
14,266 battles

Can we hope a Hizen fix in th enext update as described here?

Otherwise we will lose interest in any future shipyard ship attempt.

I ask the reasonable fixes inorder the ship will reach the average performance of all tier 9 Battleships. Nothing spesial.

[PUNCH]
Players
58 posts
26,278 battles

Can Wargaming please consider giving More special Flags as reward for PTS?

Players
588 posts
14,266 battles
On 3/4/2021 at 7:57 PM, Anthoniusii said:

I ask the reasonable fixes inorder the ship will reach the average performance of all tier 9 Battleships. Nothing spesial.

Can i have a clear answer to this please? I must know if i will continue to trust WG or nor and sell Hizen for credits or not.

Players
297 posts
22,226 battles

Well the Pts server made my Ryzen 7 3500 do some 100% usage, so unplayable at the moment.

Will try one more time, but something is wrong, not on my side ;)

Seems every time you end the task and open the Pts server again it's stacking them so unplayable now.

Edited by GaCommanderGice
Extra info

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
V 4. 3. 2021 v 18:57 Anthoniusii řekl/a:

Thank you for this suggestion. To be honest, those improvements would make Hizen very OP. Last time I checked, the average performance of Hizen wasn't really outstanding, but wasn't bad either. So we most likely have balanced ship over here.

You know, in future any ship can be buffed, when needed and mostly, when she is visibly underperforming. But so far we don't have any information about possible buff of Hizen.

V 4. 3. 2021 v 19:06 HMCite řekl/a:

Can Wargaming please consider giving More special Flags as reward for PTS?

We can consider that.

V 6. 3. 2021 v 12:47 Kelden11 řekl/a:

I like the new graphic especially all the new details ... 

I am glad, that you like those. IMO those are really nice little improvements.

Před 22 hodinami GaCommanderGice řekl/a:

Well the Pts server made my Ryzen 7 3500 do some 100% usage, so unplayable at the moment.

Will try one more time, but something is wrong, not on my side ;)

Seems every time you end the task and open the Pts server again it's stacking them so unplayable now.

That 100% usage is happening in port mostly, right? It is because in port there is no frame limit set, that is why it can take 100% usage, but still the game should run without any issues.

So while you are having that 100% usage, you have any issues with that?

Players
588 posts
14,266 battles
2 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Thank you for this suggestion. To be honest, those improvements would make Hizen very OP. Last time I checked, the average performance of Hizen wasn't really outstanding, but wasn't bad either. So we most likely have balanced ship over here.

You know, in future any ship can be buffed, when needed and mostly, when she is visibly underperforming. But so far we don't have any information about possible buff of Hizen.

We can consider that.

You realise that "offering" such products in shipyrads that most people pay most of their build in doublons (that is a fact) , will turn the customers attention away  from shipyrads.

I can not see why Hizen with THE SAME REPAIR CONSUMABLES as all tier 6-10 BBs , with same gun loading time as 99% of all tier 6-9 BBs with same gun numbers and many of them  even more powerfull guns than Hizen its self would make Hizen OP...Please explain.

[VETS]
Players
155 posts

Too little number of players. One waits longer than you can play. Especially with CV's

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
Před 9 minutami Anthoniusii řekl/a:

You realise that "offering" such products in shipyrads that most people pay most of their build in doublons (that is a fact) , will turn the customers attention away  from shipyrads.

I can not see why Hizen with THE SAME REPAIR CONSUMABLES as all tier 6-10 BBs , with same gun loading time as 99% of all tier 6-9 BBs with same gun numbers and many of them  even more powerfull guns than Hizen its self would make Hizen OP...Please explain.

I haven't said, that Hizen is OP, imo it is balanced ship.

Still I got kinda lost in your description. Well, it has same repair consumable - of course, apart from few exceptions, they have the same one. It has 12 410mm guns in comparable reload to any other tier IX BB. Look for example on Izumo.

Actually only Pommern have the same number of guns as Hizen, no other ship have same or more.

Players
297 posts
22,226 battles

Did some tests and the Gpu usage stays quite high, framerates drops from 45 to 21 sometimes (mostly when you zoom in which is not strange).

Think the Gpu usage per se isn't a bad thing, since the gpu does what it should, but had stutters which were obviously there

Still when i checked on the live server my framerates were 75 dropping to 60 occasionally.

Everything tested with all setting at their highest.

Players
22 posts

Im not very sure how to leave any good feed back how about, getting rid of the commander rework and fixing the bugs and making it more stable and balanced instead.

Ho wait yes that's feed back thank you i new id work it out!!!!!!!!!

Players
588 posts
14,266 battles
On 3/8/2021 at 5:59 PM, YabbaCoe said:

I haven't said, that Hizen is OP, imo it is balanced ship.

Still I got kinda lost in your description. Well, it has same repair consumable - of course, apart from few exceptions, they have the same one. It has 12 410mm guns in comparable reload to any other tier IX BB. Look for example on Izumo.

Actually only Pommern have the same number of guns as Hizen, no other ship have same or more.

You wrote "ballanced" or my eyes got blind and see other things?

Since when WG creates "ballanced" products? You know the shortest joke about WG? "There is no Russian Bias in WG"!

In world of tanks that was the main reason thousands of players left the game.

In the World of Ships how many Soviet UNBALLANCED ships do you wish me to write?

Petropavlosk  maybe that despite is a cruiser the huge guns of Yamato can not penetrate its armor but its guns penetrates Yamato's armor like a butter?

You dare to write the word "ballanced" in a WG game?

Please find another excuse...or contact with the world of tanks developers to laugh with you!

[RODS]
Players
1,960 posts
7,827 battles

Waiting time in queue for game in test server is so long I often lose interest and quit the game

If I endure the wait I get a team half full of  :etc_swear:ing bots 

Why not consider (+3) - (-3) matchmaking to fill the slots (even Warspite, Texas, Fuso etc. were in the same war as the Iowa and Yamato)

I´d rather be in a underdog situation than lose interest and not have a game at all

I´d rather be in a tier 6 vs tier 9 than have stupid Bot teammates (and enemies)

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles
On 3/14/2021 at 12:20 PM, Ronchabale said:

Waiting time in queue for game in test server is so long I often lose interest and quit the game

If I endure the wait I get a team half full of  :etc_swear:ing bots 

Why not consider (+3) - (-3) matchmaking to fill the slots (even Warspite, Texas, Fuso etc. were in the same war as the Iowa and Yamato)

I´d rather be in a underdog situation than lose interest and not have a game at all

I´d rather be in a tier 6 vs tier 9 than have stupid Bot teammates (and enemies)

Hi Ronchable, 
As you know, the numbers of players participating in the Public Test are much inferior compared to the live server. Therefore, it might require a bit more to enter a battle. Regarding your proposal, in my opinion, a +3/-3 might seem a bit excessive. The disparity on the ship’s level would be too relevant. It wouldn’t grant a quality matching, plus it might defy the testing purpose, which is the main reason for pt. 😊

[RODS]
Players
1,960 posts
7,827 battles
Just now, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Ronchable, 
As you know, the numbers of players participating in the Public Test are much inferior compared to the live server. Therefore, it might require a bit more to enter a battle. Regarding your proposal, in my opinion, a +3/-3 might seem a bit excessive. The disparity on the ship’s level would be too relevant. It wouldn’t grant a quality matching, plus it might defy the testing purpose, which is the main reason for pt. 😊

Not sure about the quality of matching bit (bots are very predictable) but thank you for answering

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles
On 3/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, Ronchabale said:

Not sure about the quality of matching bit (bots are very predictable) but thank you for answering

The best MM possible considering the much lower number of players participating in the test. You are welcome, you can contact me anytime you want. 😊 

Thank you for participating in our Public Test! 

• Cool 1

[KSA]
Players
3 posts
1,514 battles

the lasers in the new game mode dont feel usefull, aim was still not feeling good. sry for my late feedback

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles
8 hours ago, Wargasmus said:

the lasers in the new game mode dont feel usefull, aim was still not feeling good. sry for my late feedback

Hi Wargasmus, 

Thank you for sharing your opinion: it is never too late for the feedback! Yes, targeting with the laser might be tricky at first, you need to get the timing right. But, from my experience, it gets better with a bit of practice. By the way, the Big Hunt mode is live on the main server: you can play it and leave your feedback on this thread 😊.

[KSA]
Players
3 posts
1,514 battles
2 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Wargasmus, 

Thank you for sharing your opinion: it is never too late for the feedback! Yes, targeting with the laser might be tricky at first, you need to get the timing right. But, from my experience, it gets better with a bit of practice. By the way, the Big Hunt mode is live on the main server: you can play it and leave your feedback on this thread 😊.

I will indeed. I still think it is the best fit, but i had the feeling, in german i would say ,"schwammig" spongy. The weapon felt good and bad at the same time. Not sure how to explain. On fast  Targets kinda like gambleing :cap_yes:

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles
1 hour ago, Wargasmus said:

I will indeed. I still think it is the best fit, but i had the feeling, in german i would say ,"schwammig" spongy. The weapon felt good and bad at the same time. Not sure how to explain. On fast  Targets kinda like gambleing :cap_yes:

I get what you mean (only because you used that magic german word 😀, just joking). 
Hitting fast enemies with the laser can be tricky. I remember having a lot of troubles as well. But I think the feature is done like this on purpose for balance reasons. Otherwise, the laser would result being too much OP, probably. I hope to see you on the Polygon! We will try to get the Aurora down together. 
😉

Players
588 posts
14,266 battles
On 3/13/2021 at 5:14 PM, Anthoniusii said:

You wrote "ballanced" or my eyes got blind and see other things?

Since when WG creates "ballanced" products? You know the shortest joke about WG? "There is no Russian Bias in WG"!

In world of tanks that was the main reason thousands of players left the game.

In the World of Ships how many Soviet UNBALLANCED ships do you wish me to write?

Petropavlosk  maybe that despite is a cruiser the huge guns of Yamato can not penetrate its armor but its guns penetrates Yamato's armor like a butter?

You dare to write the word "ballanced" in a WG game?

Please find another excuse...or contact with the world of tanks developers to laugh with you!

@TheWarJac

YOU haven't answered my question. Did  you mentioned the word "ballance" in your post?

Let me tell you one little story that made thousands of World of Tanks clients to migrate to War Thunder and later to Armored Warfare.

When the patch was still 0.6.9 everyone was happy. The player's skills in his tank determined the outcome of the battle.

On patch 0.7.0 WG developers had the brilliant idea to make a copy of tier 10 (back then T-54) renaming it to Chinese Type-59 and placed it in tier 7!!!

WG sold thousands of tanks that ofcource such unballanced addition gane them superiority. Many thousands complained. Even more thousands migraded to the games i mentioned above. After 2 entire years both Type-59 and T-54 became tier 9 but the damage was done. Is your team willing to make smae risk in this game too? Haven't you learned from their idiot mistakes?

EDIT: In an other thread about HIZEN a client shown that in public test period Hizen had the average gun loading time of 39 secs. So...Hizen was a threat about th eRussian bias of WGs developers and made Hizen a crap?

Edited by Anthoniusii

Sign in to follow this