Sign in to follow this  
TheWarJaC

PT 0.10.2 - Italian Battleships Part 2

23 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles

Italian Battleships: Part 2

With Update 0.10.2, we're continuing the event that revolves around Italian battleships.

Early Access

Italian battleships of Tiers IV to VI, as well as Tier VIII and IX Italian battleships which hit the seas in Early Access with the release of Update 0.10.1, continue to be available in consecutive and random bundles at the Armory.

When Update 0.10.3 goes live, Italian Tier IV–X battleships will be available for all players to research.

8b3601be-72bf-11eb-8f39-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Combat Mission Group Rewards

Italian Battleships containers, signals, Credits, and the Legion permanent camouflage for IX Marco Polo.

On the Live Server, an Italian Battleships container may drop one of the following Premium ships: VI Leone, VII Duca degli Abruzzi, VIII Roma, or IX Marco Polo, as well as special signals, Free XP, Regia Marina expendable camouflages, days of Warships Premium Account, and Doubloons.

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
On 2/27/2021 at 10:13 AM, admiralfillingham said:

there good, just a little light on armour

Ciao, Admiralfillingham! 

Which Italian BB did you manage to play so far? 

Beta Tester
105 posts
11,368 battles

I dont like them. Long reload and sap is most of the times useless compared to AP. Nosense to me.

• Cool 2

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
On 3/2/2021 at 6:13 PM, Supersubway said:

I dont like them. Long reload and sap is most of the times useless compared to AP. Nosense to me.

Hi Captain, 
I can see your point. On the other hand, SAP firing ships can have a high potential, even though at the beginning you might think they are less intuitive to play. You probably need a bit more time to get acquainted with them.  With SAPs, it is necessary to choose carefully the target at which we want to shoot. The type of ship, the angle it is showing us, and the part of the boat we chose to shoot at will affect the efficacy of the salvo, ad example. 😊

[CATS]
Players
31,592 posts
15,876 battles
4 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 
I can see your point. On the other hand, SAP firing ships can have a high potential, even though at the beginning you might think they are less intuitive to play. You probably need a bit more time to get acquainted with them.  With SAPs, it is necessary to choose carefully the target at which we want to shoot. The type of ship, the angle it is showing us, and the part of the boat we chose to shoot at will affect the efficacy of the salvo, ad example. 😊

Which is pretty hard with the bad dispersion. It works ok with the RM CA.

In my opinion the RM BB guns and shells need to be reworked.

Players
37 posts
7,260 battles

My Lepanto carried me through Ranked and clan battles so far since i got her, great ship when played right. 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
Před 14 hodinami cousincoffee řekl/a:

My Lepanto carried me through Ranked and clan battles so far since i got her, great ship when played right. 

I think you probably chose wrong thread for this, as this is the one for PT and you are talking about results from live server.

Probably go to https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/484-current-update/

[-RNR-]
Players
1,281 posts
On 3/3/2021 at 7:00 PM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

I have a mission for you worthy of the RM Frogmen of WWll, Sneak into the devs office whilst they are busy thrashing something with the Nerf Hammer (the noise should cover you) and turn the reload of the Marco Polo to 33 seconds, Ave War Jac  :Smile_honoring::dance_turtle:

Players
37 posts
7,260 battles
4 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

I think you probably chose wrong thread for this, as this is the one for PT and you are talking about results from live server.

Probably go to https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/484-current-update/

It wasnt i did mean it here, just a comment on italian BBs full stop. 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
Před 13 hodinami cousincoffee řekl/a:

It wasnt i did mean it here, just a comment on italian BBs full stop. 

It is fine to make comments about those, I am glad for that. I just meant, that we have part of the forum for Current version of the game, which you obviously spoke about.

This one is PT aka Public Test, which is dedicated to what is being tested on separate Public Test server.

Players
2,225 posts
23,649 battles
On 2/24/2021 at 8:27 PM, TheWarJaC said:

When Update 0.10.3 goes live, Italian Tier IV–X battleships will be available for all players to research.

Is this a typo, or do we have to wait another full Month for the rest of the ITA BBs?

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
1 hour ago, Prophecy82 said:

Is this a typo, or do we have to wait another full Month for the rest of the ITA BBs?

Hi Prophecy82, 

Yes, the full line of Italian BBs will be free to research with the release of Update 0.10.3. 

• Angry 1

Players
2,225 posts
23,649 battles
18 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Prophecy82, 

Yes, the full line of Italian BBs will be free to research with the release of Update 0.10.3. 

Hey, so the only thing regarding the ITA-BB event (part 2) is, that you add lootboxes? 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
On 3/15/2021 at 11:05 AM, Prophecy82 said:

Hey, so the only thing regarding the ITA-BB event (part 2) is, that you add lootboxes? 

We’ll introduce more Combat Missions to obtain Italian Battleships containers, signals, Credits, the Legion permanent camouflage for IX Marco Polo, plus Free bundles to unlock on the Armory. Also, you will be able to obtain the Marco Polo in exchange for 228,000 Coal.

Players
2,225 posts
23,649 battles
43 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

We’ll introduce more Combat Missions to obtain Italian Battleships containers, signals, Credits, the Legion permanent camouflage for IX Marco Polo, plus Free bundles to unlock on the Armory. Also, you will be able to obtain the Marco Polo in exchange for 228,000 Coal.

Thanks. Coal for M.P. is ready. :cap_like:

[VIBES]
Players
1,009 posts
21,250 battles
8 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

We’ll introduce more Combat Missions to obtain Italian Battleships containers, signals, Credits, the Legion permanent camouflage for IX Marco Polo, plus Free bundles to unlock on the Armory.

Sorry if it has been explained already, but will there be more combat missions for Italian tokens?

I'm sitting on 800 leftover tokens: I was going to spend them on RM camos, but if new missions are going to allow me to get the 10k or so required for the Vittorio Veneto permacamo, I might wait and give it a try...

[MBHH]
Players
843 posts
Vor 3 Stunden, tocqueville8 sagte:

Sorry if it has been explained already, but will there be more combat missions for Italian tokens?

As far as I have understood: no.

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
On 3/16/2021 at 12:16 PM, Prophecy82 said:

Thanks. Coal for M.P. is ready. :cap_like:

(I don't have enough, sigh.) 

16 hours ago, tocqueville8 said:

I'm sitting on 800 leftover tokens: I was going to spend them on RM camos, but if new missions are going to allow me to get the 10k or so required for the Vittorio Veneto permacamo, I might wait and give it a try...

13 hours ago, Trench4nt said:

As far as I have understood: no.

Hi Captains, 

No, you won't be able to obtain Italian Tokens by completing Combat Mission groups of Update 0.10.2. As mentioned above,  by completing the missions you can unlock Italian Battleship containers, signals, Credits, and the Legion permanent camouflage for IX Marco Polo 😊.

• Cool 1

[VIBES]
Players
1,009 posts
21,250 battles
Just now, TheWarJaC said:

No, you won't be able to obtain Italian Tokens by completing Combat Mission groups of Update 0.10.2.

Ok, thanks. I guess I'll get those camos then :)

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
5 minutes ago, tocqueville8 said:

Ok, thanks. I guess I'll get those camos then :)

You are welcome tocqueville: good luck! 😊

Players
2,442 posts
20,723 battles

Much to my surprise from the containers I actually got the Roma, so just wanted to say thank you to RNG & WG, 

roma.PNG

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
10 hours ago, lovelacebeer said:

Much to my surprise from the containers I actually got the Roma, so just wanted to say thank you to RNG & WG, 

roma.PNG

The RNG-god was surely pleased by you. Happy you got the Roma Captain! 😊

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this