Sign in to follow this  
Sehales

Update Survey 0.10.1

12 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,977 posts
2,421 battles

We would like to hear your feedback about the new update and prepared a short survey for you.
Please fill it in to share your first impression with us: https://checkbox.wargaming.net/Update-0101.survey

If you want to share more details, you can do so in our dedicated threads about the update: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/147174-0101-general-feedback-italian-battleships/

Thank you for your feedback and enjoy the update!

[-FC-]
Players
345 posts
12,806 battles

Why are you asking for our opinions on these tiny details, why ignoring the elephant in the room - the car crash that is your latest commander rework?  When are you going to address that?

• Cool 4

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,644 posts
24,476 battles
48 minutes ago, Glig69 said:

When are you going to address that?

Why would they address anything? It's a great success from their standpoint. Another untested mechanics change that makes the game less fun and more financially draining.

Someone is getting a big bonus.

To really make the game better WG would need to [redacted, as I don't want to get banned for my honest opinion].

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[2PTS]
Players
359 posts
10,710 battles

I wonder why you are wasting our time pointing us to complete surveys, since you don't even care about the recommendations made. And don't say you do. Your (WG) actions don't tell that.

• Cool 3

[SWN]
Players
255 posts
9,043 battles

Still wasting people time with surveys that go straight into the trash bin.

You know what should be in the trash bin? The developers. Or well, maybe the trash bin is being to nice to them.  

• Cool 2

[NAADW]
Players
12 posts
5,698 battles

With the current update WG shows the greatest of arrogance to Mac players excluding them from the game. I have sent tickets for "Player Support" and they return to me recommending to post on forum so that their Development Team might see it. I have been a loyal player since the beginning - even recommended the game to a lot of friends.

Turning to "Player Support" is like a pan of teflon - nothing sticks to it!

I simply can't grasp that any company would treat loyal customers/players like this in the year of 2021 - on top of that we are in the middle of a pandemic.

WG should be SO ASHAMED to exclude Mac players like this. Ironically they sent premium days + containers to Mac players in the weeks up till the latest update. To what use was that when you can't go on playing???

SO YES - I AGREE VERY MUCH SO - WG DEVELOPERS BELONG IN THE TRASH BIN!

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
13 hours ago, Altfuchs said:

With the current update WG shows the greatest of arrogance to Mac players excluding them from the game. I have sent tickets for "Player Support" and they return to me recommending to post on forum so that their Development Team might see it. I have been a loyal player since the beginning - even recommended the game to a lot of friends.

Turning to "Player Support" is like a pan of teflon - nothing sticks to it!

I simply can't grasp that any company would treat loyal customers/players like this in the year of 2021 - on top of that we are in the middle of a pandemic.

WG should be SO ASHAMED to exclude Mac players like this. Ironically they sent premium days + containers to Mac players in the weeks up till the latest update. To what use was that when you can't go on playing???

SO YES - I AGREE VERY MUCH SO - WG DEVELOPERS BELONG IN THE TRASH BIN!

Hi Altfuch,

I understand your frustration. I am mainly a mac user. 
We release a lot of new content every month. We decided to interrupt the support to MacOs to keep ensuring the level of quality we demand our game. 

You can still play World of Warships through Geforce Now or Bootcamp, though. 

I suggest you read this article, where you can find further information.

[NAADW]
Players
12 posts
5,698 battles

Hi TheWarJaC

If you - at all - have been reading through the different forums you ought to know that what you suggest in the abovementioned is NO GOOD option!

Two operative systems running on one machine is bound to create big trouble sooner or later.

I have read your articles and I stick to my word: "Player Support" is like a pan of teflon - nothing sticks to it!

If you took your by ANY CHANCE took your LOYAL and SUPPORTIVE players serious you SURELY wouldn't treat them with such disrespect.

I therefore still claim: YOU SHOULD BE SO ASHAMED to exclude Mac players like this!

And moreover you ironically sent premium Days and containers to Mac players KNOWING that your bad decisions would cause big frustrations/sadness etc.

I STLL MAINTAIN THAT YOU - BY TREATING MAC PLAYERS THIS WAY - IS SHOWING THE UTMOST CONTEMPT OF LOYAL PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS!

[NAADW]
Players
12 posts
5,698 battles

By the way, it's worth noticing that it suddenly takes a "Community Manager" to answer my posts. If I should be silenced in this forum - please let the world know why!

[NAADW]
Players
12 posts
5,698 battles

Moreover it seem that I have had around 4.800 more battles than the "Community Manager" - I therefore take it, that I'm at least as dedicated a player....

[NAADW]
Players
12 posts
5,698 battles

Moreover it seem that I have had around 4.800 more battles than the "Community Manager" - I therefore take it, that I'm at least as dedicated a player....