Sign in to follow this  
ryhoIrampage

Molotov - which captain skills to use?

6 comments in this topic

[-N5C-]
Players
342 posts
19,912 battles

My current build, but I would have changed my current set up from Superintended to Adrenaline Rush. 

shot-21.02.18_16.09.17-0446.jpg

Players
2,928 posts
6,315 battles

Molotov doesn't need much. Nit0's build is fine but it looks like it's shared with some other ship (Molotov doesn't have a spotter plane so doesn't benefit from those skills). I would take Adrenaline Rush for sure. But since Molotov is a premium, you might be training a captain of a ship that needs Superintendent for other reasons. There is also an argument to take IFHE, it can help in some situations, especially when you are bottom tier.

[-N5C-]
Players
342 posts
19,912 battles
14 hours ago, VC381 said:

(Molotov doesn't have a spotter plane so doesn't benefit from those skills).There is also an argument to take IFHE, it can help in some situations, especially when you are bottom tier.

I wouldn't go for IFHE, you already pen 30mm with those guns. Most battleships at tier 6 and 7 have 26mm deck armor (with some exceptions). 

shot-21.02.20_03.06.36-0327.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
2,928 posts
6,315 battles
10 hours ago, Nit0 said:

I wouldn't go for IFHE, you already pen 30mm with those guns. Most battleships at tier 6 and 7 have 26mm deck armor (with some exceptions). 

shot-21.02.20_03.06.36-0327.jpg

Lolwut, my bad  :Smile_hiding: I checked the wiki not the game, wiki doesn't show spotter.

In that case yeah, definitely that build. The spotter skill is great.

As for IFHE, I's recommended on the higher tier 180mm armed ships. I didn't really think about how much 32mm plating there is around T5-8.

[-N5C-]
Players
342 posts
19,912 battles
1 hour ago, VC381 said:

Lolwut, my bad  :Smile_hiding: I checked the wiki not the game, wiki doesn't show spotter.

In that case yeah, definitely that build. The spotter skill is great.

As for IFHE, I's recommended on the higher tier 180mm armed ships. I didn't really think about how much 32mm plating there is around T5-8.

Well, you will face 32mm plating when fighting tier 8 battleships, but I wouldn't sacrifice fire chance for something you only fight periodically 👍

Sign in to follow this