Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
citaDELer

extrem BUG ???

20 comments in this topic

Players
2,463 posts

Let's face it who hasn't made a post on here and then realised.... 'I shouldn't have posted that.'

You then scuttle off into the darkness until the post disappears from view..

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,937 posts
12,331 battles
17 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Let's face it who hasn't made a post on here and then realised.... 'I shouldn't have posted that.'

You then scuttle off into the darkness until the post disappears from view..

Like yours? You probably don't see what the problem here is compared to before the rework.

[ALYEN]
Players
2,261 posts
4,129 battles

Hmm ... the section/option no longer exists with the + on the commander ? I have not done partial retraining until now ...

Let's see ... I have to test this in the evening ...

But looks like an epic facepalm ... Again WG demonstrating they are very anti-player ...

[THESO]
Players
4,764 posts

He is expecting to retrain the captain by leveling one point for 25k elite cmd xp.

Sorry, but WG fixed that bug.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,848 posts
17,756 battles

Hi all,

The 200.000 Credit option for 50% progress is gone from this patch... I think that's what he is missing... it was published well in advance and we all saw it in documentation... his only options now are Doubloons (currently at 50 - but that will rise to usual high level) and Elite CaptainXp coupled with FreeXP (i.e. similar to what we had before)...

Leo "Apollo11"

[ALYEN]
Players
2,261 posts
4,129 battles
Just now, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

The 200.000 Credit option for 50% progress is gone from this patch... I think that's what he is missing... it was published well in advance and we all saw it in documentation... his only options now are Doubloons (currently at 50 - but that will rise to usual high level) and Elite CaptainXp coupled with FreeXP (i.e. similar to what we had before)...

Leo "Apollo11"

Erm no ... you could finish the retraining with ECXP or FXP at any point in time previously. Now you either retrain for the full XP requirement or pay the ECXP/FXP FULL requirement no matter where in the process you were.

Basically if you were missing some 20k to finish retraining, you could have accelerated that in the past (there was a + sign next to the captain for that). It was the SAME part where you could level the captain, just dual purpose.

• Cool 3

[CHEFT]
Players
12,227 posts
9,841 battles

But we never had to pay the full price when you already had parts of the commander retrained, example:

- Commander needs 100k to retrain.

- With 200k credits, you could retrain him to 50%, so 50k commander XP

- For the rest 50k, you could use 50k commander XP to finish it.

Apparently now, even if you have him retrained 99%, you still need to pay the full price - how does that make any sense?!

@MrConway is that intended or an oversight?

• Cool 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,578 posts
12,574 battles

they made get the doubloons easier than before when play ranked battle soo using 50 for reset one captain is not big deal 

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,848 posts
17,756 battles

HI all,

2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

they made get the doubloons easier than before when play ranked battle soo using 50 for reset one captain is not big deal 

The 50 Doubloons price is just for the duration of this "upgrade" patch AFAIK... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

[LSCA]
Players
1,578 posts
12,574 battles
28 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

HI all,

The 50 Doubloons price is just for the duration of this "upgrade" patch AFAIK... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

when they increase this then that is another story, currently its 50

[ALYEN]
Players
2,261 posts
4,129 battles
34 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

when they increase this then that is another story, currently its 50

it is 500, just now we have a discount because of patch ...

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,327 posts
9,187 battles

Hello,

WarGaming's aware of this and it appears to have been fixed on the Public Test server. So it's fair to conclude this issue will be fixed on live next Thursday when the patch comes out.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 3

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,538 posts
26,146 battles
1 hour ago, gabberworld said:

facepalm after facepalm... its 50 for 3 more days...

[LSCA]
Players
1,578 posts
12,574 battles
12 minutes ago, 22cm said:

facepalm after facepalm... its 50 for 3 more days...

yes but its still 50 atm, after 3 days i may not even play this anymore, who knows

Players
198 posts
18,329 battles
20 minutes ago, CptMinia said:

Hello,

WarGaming's aware of this and it appears to have been fixed on the Public Test server. So it's fair to conclude this issue will be fixed on live next Thursday when the patch comes out.

Regards,

Minia

I really hope so. Otherwise it's going to take as much work to retrain a commander as it is to unlock the tech tree ship he's just been transferred to.

Players
1,937 posts
12,331 battles
2 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

is that intended or an oversight?

It's an intentional oversight. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff
5,666 posts
4,464 battles
Před 23 hodinami CptMinia řekl/a:

Hello,

Regards,

Minia

I just want to confirm, what Minia mentioned here. It was a visual bug and will be fixed in 0.10.1 coming this week.

• Cool 2