Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Daily Containers - issue, solution and request.

9 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,894 posts
20,457 battles

Soooo, i am leveling different lines on my alt-accounts.

Why alt-accounts you may ask. Well, mostly boredom, also when i am not at home, i don't like using my main account on PCs that aren't mine, so i created an alt-account for that specific purpose.

Then i forgot the login data, created another one...aso.

Anyways.

On my main account, i run premium time since the open beta, and i haven't had to buy premium time in the last 4 years, due to getting crap ton of premium time back then, also through crates, giveaways aso.

My alt-accounts are starved for premium time tho.

I rarely play them, so it's not very smart to buy premium time on discount there because of that.

So i try to plan ahead, when to unlock tasks or missions that give premium time to make the most out of it and not to waste too much.

Now to the thread topic:

I have the luck, that i have WG crates with premium time on my alt-accounts, which i'm not gonna open. However, there are other crates there (CNY ones for instance and Gift crates), which i very much like to open.

And here is the issue: i can't.

If i want to open the CNY and gift crates, i have to open three crates of WG premium time, which i can't use because i won't be playing in the next three days on that account.

And i don't feel like wasting three days of premium time.

And here's a solution i'd like to request (knowing that WG very much like us spend money for premium time):

Add a "Storage" to the containers. Allow us, to store crates we don not wish to open in said Storage, with up to 6-10 "free" slots.

Heck, WG could monetize that feature by making more slots available for Dubloons.

@Crysantos @MrConway Pls? Could you forward that to the DEVS?

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
1,447 posts
17,731 battles
8 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Add a "Storage" to the containers. Allow us, to store crates we don not wish to open in said Storage, with up to 6-10 "free" slots.

Heck, WG could monetize that feature by making more slots available for Dubloons.

@Crysantos @MrConway Pls? Could you forward that to the DEVS?

That sounds like a very complex work-around to a very simple issue: Not being in control over your premium time.

Wargaming should just change it, so players can activate their premium time, when they want to use it. Yes, I realize that would make it more valuable, but it's the fair way to do it. How often do we get short amounts of premium time? They are even calculated at a higher price in the the premium shop, but when you get them, they are just appended to your existing premium time.

Currently I have more than a year of premium time. What is the value of an additional day of premium time in a distant future to me? A few cents. I don't even know if I'll still play the game or be on some business trip. So I can't plan that time.

For an alt-account at least you get to use that time immediately, which likely is where you are going to play the game. Maybe not, but still the premium day being closer to now, increases its value.

So a simple activation button for each premium package would be fair. An on-/off-button would be even fairer.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
1,029 posts

If we're talking container screen wishlist items, how about a list of all the crates we have that we can access without opening anything? Currently we can only see the top one, and that's if the animation loads properly.

Secondly, how about making the animations load properly so that every time we go to the container screen it shows a container if one is available, rather than a closed hatch or a container stuck halfway up?

• Cool 2

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,590 posts
11,347 battles

But comrades we must make rubel. Why you want take away rubel from Mothersskaya sovietska russiya?

Bad Westerner spioni!

Nyet!

• Funny 4

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
485 posts
11,111 battles

I dont see how it is complex. Let me open the container i want to open, not forced to open the last one i received

• Cool 2

Players
160 posts
8,420 battles
8 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

But comrades we must make rubel. Why you want take away rubel from Mothersskaya sovietska russiya?

Bad Westerner spioni!

Nyet!

No gulag comrade?

[TEAR_]
Players
15 posts
6,609 battles
37 minutos antes, PaP_Mentoles dijo:

No gulag comrade?

People in gulag dont expend money camarade.

• Funny 1

Players
2,463 posts

I've often wondered why we can't just choose the containers we want to open myself whilst leaving those we want to save unopened.

@MrConway is this really so hard to achieve given what we have just seen with the rework?

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,590 posts
11,347 battles
6 hours ago, PaP_Mentoles said:

No gulag comrade?

No gulag. This is not communism comrade. This is a peaceful country.

Also you will have a visit by Ivan from KGB. Please do not resist. On which floor do you live? First? Suicide by 23 shots in the back then.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1isKvGscD2IDiw9lFfKz

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this