Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
HeIlMarch

60% poor noob looking for a stronK clan for CB and fun =)

14 comments in this topic

[FAME]
Players
15 posts
6,820 battles

Well..first of all, I'd like to say that I'm playing for fun, but I'm quite competitive especially in Clan Battles and other team activities..when it's necessary :Smile_trollface:

Here is my stats: https://wows-numbers.com/player/543622301,HeIlMarch/

Mostly I'm playing DDs of mid tier t6-t8, and I'm able to play BBs as well. I don't like really much t10 random battles because I like to play solo random and often being focused, especially by Skycancers with this mod that shows statistics of the player. I consider that mod should be banned..and CVs too!  :Smile_izmena: But I have a stack of t10 ships (Gearing, Daring, Marceau, Z-52, Khabarovsk, Yamato..soon there will be Grozovoi and Kleber) and t8 (Lo Yang, Benson, Akizuki, Ognevoi, Amagi..soon I'll buy Kidd)..also can buy some more ships if/when it will be necessary.

Also, I'm Russian but like to play here on the EU server. I'd like to say that because some people might don't like this fact. But I can teach you proper names of the Soviet ships and other interesting words..RUSH B **** ****! :Smile_izmena:

Ohh..and another important thing. I'm looking for a stronK clan, competitive one..in perfect situation competitive might humor and relaxed atmosphere, if it possible on Earth :Smile_glasses:

Cheers mates!

[-NHW-]
Players
33 posts
7,915 battles

Picture1.png.88a047b2293056d505576310b772ecb7.png

Who are New horizon Warriors:

NHW is a competitive group formed from members of New horizons we are still part of the NH family.

But with a new incentive we now strive to push ourselves better than before. 

We have an excellent community with our fellow NH family members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does New Horizons Warrior’s offer?

We are an international Clan (From all over Europe)

We understand the value of communication, voice chat, divisions, and training.

(Discord is mandatory for all the members)

We are a very active clan, we play every day: clan battles, count downs,  divisions, and some friendly matches with other clans.

What requirements we are looking for:

·         Be active in game (after 15 days of inactivity we require notice for extension i.e., speak to an officer

·         Discord and a working microphone

·         Win rate above 52% but exemptions can be made if you fit into group.

·         Respect and follow clan rules.

·         Have 6+ tier 10 ships.

·         A sense of humour (fun is good to)

.         Have a positive attitude be willing to learn and remember we are in the same clan we win together and lose together.

·         Feel free to join our discord for more info and speak to an officer.

JOIN US TODAY!

Discord invitation https://discord.gg/SJnVq9q2Pn

[R0GUE]
Players
83 posts
9,586 battles

Hey HellMarch

Rogue One is a very active clan and always finish clan battles in Storm but know we can push the higher leagues with the right players.  We have a couple of spots going at the moment.  We have a fully complete Naval Base including Steel Bonus to give you 110 steel for every clan battle win.

We use Discord for all channel chat and division games.  https://discord.gg/QmqKKyqgft

Send me a message in game if interested and hope to hear from you soon!

__RJ__poseidon-dark-bg2.thumb.png.ec61e361573de032cd905dac840e2243.png

Players
27 posts
22,190 battles

[SA&S-A] EU GMT

Our clans' joint aim is to improve our community and the playing experience. SA will be challenging for a place in at least Typhoon this upcoming season has plenty of camaraderie never short of jokes and always game for a laugh. Our clans also use the same discord server with over a 100 members currently at over 100 members you will never be short of players to division with.

[SA] Shells Ablaze

- Gametime = Minimum 1000 battles per year
-Winrate = Minimum 53%
- Average XP = Minimum 1300
- T10 Ships = Minimum 5
- English spoken
- Use Discord
- Have a working mic and headset

We can offer great bonuses, a thriving social community, competitive play and regular events. Message me on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/6t5pvPBYnV and message me to apply. We will never be short of experience, so if you feel you want to ask something, you can ask anytime, and we will be more that happy to help you out.

[S-A] Shells Ablazing 

S-A will be more focused on grinding tech trees, and getting to know the game mechanics, tactics, strategies and playstyles of each each ship

-Winrate = Minimum 50%
- Average XP = Minimum 1000
- T8 Ships = Minimum 2
- English spoken
- Use Discord

We can offer great bonuses, a thriving social community, competitive play and regular events. Plus the opportunity to join our higher standard clan [SA] Join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/6t5pvPBYnV  

and message me to apply @isthisteamdeadin5again or any other of our XO's or recruiters that you can see in our members list

[WNKRS]
Players
57 posts
7,494 battles

[[WNKRS] – We Never Kill Red Ships. We are an international clan looking for active players.

We actively participate in Clan battles, clan brawls, and other in-game events and we are currently looking to build an active clan battles squad. We try to have fun and some of the people who have played with us as mercs say we have a good team atmosphere and work well as a team.

We use Discord as our portal for communication so we expect you to be active in discord.

We have all the essential base unlocks to provide players in-game clan benefits.

Clan requirements:

• Should be an active player.

• Should be active in Discord.

• Should be able to communicate in English.

• Comfortable with high tier matchmaking.

• Win ratio ≥ 50 %

• At least 1 competitive T10 Ship.

• A willingness to learn and grow with us.

• New players who are active can also apply.

What we can offer you:

• A friendly group of people to play with and discuss things.

• A chance to play in Clan battles if you need steel.

• Essential Clan benefits.

How to join:

You can reply to my message, DM me or join our discord server

• Join our Discord server though this link and one of the recruiters will be in touch with you. https://discord.gg/VqRrq6d]

[FAME]
Players
15 posts
6,820 battles
16 hours ago, gabberworld said:

not sure if clans searching inactive players but good luck by that

Inactive..lol :Smile_teethhappy:

[FAME]
Players
114 posts
430 battles

Well you already saw our post, feel free to join our discord ^^

Players
27 posts
22,190 battles

[SA&S-A] EU GMT

Our clans' joint aim is to improve our community and the playing experience. SA will be challenging for a place in at least Typhoon this upcoming season has plenty of camaraderie never short of jokes and always game for a laugh. Our clans also use the same discord server with over a 100 members currently at over 100 members you will never be short of players to division with.

[SA] Shells Ablaze

-Winrate = Minimum 53%
- Average XP = Minimum 1300
- T10 Ships = Minimum 5
- English spoken
- Use Discord

We can offer great bonuses, a thriving social community, competitive play and regular events. Message me on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/6t5pvPBYnV and message me to apply. We will never be short of experience, so if you feel you want to ask something, you can ask anytime, and we will be more that happy to help you out.

[S-A] Shells Ablazing 

S-A will be more focused on grinding tech trees, and getting to know the game mechanics, tactics, strategies and playstyles of each each ship

-Winrate = Minimum 50%
- Average XP = Minimum 1000
- T8 Ships = Minimum 2
- English spoken
- Use Discord

We can offer great bonuses, a thriving social community, competitive play and regular events. Plus the opportunity to join our higher standard clan [SA] Join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/6t5pvPBYnV  

and message me to apply @isthisteamdeadin5again or any other of our XO's or recruiters that you can see in our members list

Sign in to follow this