Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Echo_519

Matchmaking rant

6 comments in this topic

[NCDF]
Players
219 posts
6,428 battles

Seriously WG what the hell is wrong with your damn matchmaking rigging all battles for losses?

Give us skillbased matchmaking finally. I am aware that the average opponent would be much stronger then now, but i don't fricking care becasue skillbased matchmkaing would mearn i not only get 12 opponents of my skilllevel, but also 11 teammates of the same level. So yeah, give me teammates that have the same skilllevel as my opponents finally ffs. This is so stupid. All battles you put the worst 11 noobs into my team. Why? You believe it makes me give you any money? Money for balanced matchmaking? 

Stop with this BS. 

LAst 31 battles, the player to die first (first blood) was 28(28!!!!!!!) times one of my teammates. Hello WG???? What is wrong with you???? That's a damn 90%!! This is not random matchmaking. It's rigged for me to hell to lsoe all battles. Heck, it's even worse that i can prove this so easiely ust by putting the first bloods into a statistic. And don't even try to get at me with your BS of "you are the only reason for your winrate". I know that this is not true, so do you. Proving that first blood are 90% my teammates shows quite good how rigged all my battles are.

Stop it WG finally. it's impossible to play like that, half the battles 5+ "teammates" die within the first 4 minutes, all together carrying less then 1 players weight. This is so stupid WG. Teach your stupid walletwarrios how to play your game finally. having those idiots get carried to their 55% winrates does not work teaching them. This is so embarassing how you rigg everything.

Screw you. Give me balanced teammates!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
29,657 posts
15,312 battles
15 minutes ago, Echo_519 said:

Seriously WG what the hell is wrong with your damn matchmaking rigging all battles for losses?

Does not seem to apply to you, you won some. :cap_like:

• Bad 1

[MORIA]
Players
220 posts
7,932 battles

all we need is decent ranked match that perma active like others game does 

Players
330 posts
5,026 battles
1 hour ago, Echo_519 said:

All battles you put the worst 11 noobs into my team. Why?

You have mis-diagnosed the problem - clearly you are just a whole level above the entire player base.

Well done.

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,298 posts
7,017 battles

Please use the dedicated MM discussion thread for constructive discussions about the matchmaker.

However, rants like this one are unnecessary and don't help anyone so I closed this thread.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1