Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
amj_wow

Core 4pt recommended skills on BB's

8 comments in this topic

[RBYC]
Players
23 posts
3,816 battles

So Commanders,

I just attained my first 19pt captain just as the skill rework happened and now on 20 points. Timing eh!

Was wondering as most of my commanders are only at 10 points what would be, for 10 point BB Captains and above the most recommended core 4pt skill? Emergency Repair, Concealment or Fire prevention.

Players
1,201 posts
7,237 battles

I would say Emergency repair is definitely not the most recommended. 

I would go for Fire prevention > Concealment.

You can even choose to opt out of concealment build for some BBs, but Fire Prevention is imo always useful, and a must have.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,575 posts
15,046 battles
3 minutes ago, amj_wow said:

Emergency Repair, Concealment or Fire prevention.

FP, due to the disproportionate effectiveness of turning the middle two fire locations into one, and the fact you will make use of it every game, without fail.

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,468 posts
18,502 battles

Depends on the BB. Likely to get HE spammed? FP. Has a powerful heal like the RN,* a limited one like the Soviets? ER. Small and sneaky? CE. 

*Oh alright, Nelson. Each heal on Fat Nelse with an ER captain now heals 26.2k HP. 

[CHEFT]
Players
12,223 posts
9,841 battles

Hightiers: more likely FP

Midtiers: CE. Midtier BBs dont have access to the concealment module, while also having less range. So i prefer CE first on those.

Basicly the higher you go, the better it is to take FP first. TX being very camp with a lot of longrange HE spammers (Thunderers, CAs), so you get more value out of it. T8 is imo 50-50 what id take first. Thanks to the concealment module, many T8 BBs can get a good concealment when they have both the module and the captain skill, so you can easily stay undetected if you need to, which means you wont get shot at in the first place.

• Cool 2

[TSP]
Players
15 posts
6,780 battles

Taking FP will not save you burning from Thunderer/Conquerer spam when each he salvo is like 10-15k anyway. Its all about positioning and concealment.

Players
3,337 posts
11,715 battles

FP. 

HE spam meta and has been for ages now.  

You will always use it every game. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this