Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Get Italian Tokens just for watching Official Streams!

67 comments in this topic

[PASOK]
Players
198 posts
2,442 battles

So we expect new containers to fund the new techtree of italian bb's?

Or your constant need of money?

You will take my ameletita!!!!!(google it)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[PASOK]
Players
198 posts
2,442 battles
2 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

CAN YOU STOP IT WITH THESE :etc_swear: BONUS CODE MISSIONS?!!! I'M TIRED OF THEM! 

.......and they will last one minute after they will show them on streaming.......

• Cool 6

[AOD]
Players
1 post
5,498 battles

I wonder what happens with the chain mission first buy (800 Italian tokens) if one already has D.Alighieri from Prime gaming? Ship is refuned in doubloons,credit or maybe you don't need to even do that stage?

• Cool 4

Players
2,038 posts
3,805 battles
Proprio ora, Sizziphus ha scritto:

I wonder what happens with the chain mission first buy (800 Italian tokens) if one already has D.Alighieri from Prime gaming? Ship is refuned in doubloons,credit or maybe you don't need to even do that stage?

I think it's going to be credits because it's a early access/tech tree ship

[ALYEN]
Players
2,261 posts
4,129 battles

a tier 4 BB in early access ? how generous ... most people can FXP to it anyway without trouble ... so not going to waste time on official twitch (it's kinda crap anyway as the moderators need to watch what they say).

• Cool 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,797 posts
8,537 battles

how many tokens are freetoget?

dont tell me i can only get the t4...

Players
2,038 posts
3,805 battles
Proprio ora, arquata2019 ha scritto:

how many tokens are freetoget?

dont tell me i can only get the t4...

well from the stream missions you can get 1.000; from the directives it wil be"

The number of Tokens that can be gained by completing combat mission groups will be enough to obtain Italian Tier IV–VI battleships and permanent camouflage Roman for the Tier VII battleship.

"

• Cool 4

WG Staff
2,073 posts
895 battles
10 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:
6 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

well from the stream missions you can get 1.000; from the directives it wil be"

The number of Tokens that can be gained by completing combat mission groups will be enough to obtain Italian Tier IV–VI battleships and permanent camouflage Roman for the Tier VII battleship.

"

Exactly, by watching the streams you can obtain up to 1,000 Italian Tokens. The number of Italian Tokens you will be able to gain through the Combat Missions groups should be enough to make you obtain Italian BBs from Tier IV to Tier VI.

• Bad 6
  • Angry 1

[DKMNL]
Players
60 posts
1,935 battles
1 minute ago, TheWarJaC said:

Exactly, by watching the streams you can obtain up to 1,000 Italian Tokens. The number of Italian Tokens you will be able to gain through the Combat Missions groups should be enough to make you obtain Italian BBs from Tier IV to Tier VI.

@TheWarJaC Meaning we have to buy the rest: how covenient for WG..... But not this time, amigo 

[PASOK]
Players
198 posts
2,442 battles
5 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

and for tier 8?????

what will it be?

loot containers?

for every new tech tree ship you are "forcing" us to spend money in a free to play game as you claim. 

if that was payware it would be ok for me. but payware games have DEMANDS AND OBLIGATIONS. in a free to play you can unplug any time you find it convenient. 

• Boring 1

Players
1,092 posts

I've seen the Italian BB's. WTF have the Italians ever done at Wargaming to deserve that Sh!*, They had quality ships well crewed let down only by their high command structures incompetence. Marco Polo 36 second reload WHY?  Just another hard pass for me. I'll go and Polish my Roma :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 2

Players
2,038 posts
3,805 battles
5 minuti fa, Maris_Piper ha scritto:

Marco Polo 36 second reload WHY?

It has SAP, and just to put it inprospective on how broken it is; each Thunderer HE shell that hits you will deal around 2.7k dmg ('cause the alpha is 8.2k and each hit is 1/3 of the dull dmg); each Marco Polo SAP shell will hit for exactly 4.7k dmg (alpha is 14.1k / 3 = 4.7k), yyyeah

Players
192 posts

how creative - new tokens ... office in s petersburgh is in dire need of stolichnaya vodka to come up with new ideas

• Cool 4

WG Staff
2,073 posts
895 battles
1 hour ago, Sizziphus said:

Hi Captain, you should receive compensation in Credits plus a port slot, if I am not mistaken. 😊

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Players
114 posts

Plenty of FXP stashed. Keep the bundles (I know whales will get them anyway, this game is for them only now). Just as US BB split I could FXP them, but actually it was quite easy to grind to Vermont - Go Bernie!

Level of monetization is abominable.

I laughed so hard when WG offered Dante Alighieri early access via premium Twitch-whatever. I wonder how many fell for that scam. Nute Gunray would approve.

[DKMNL]
Players
60 posts
1,935 battles
7 minutes ago, ZaalKoris_vas_QwibQwib said:

Plenty of FXP stashed. Keep the bundles (I know whales will get them anyway, this game is for them only now). Just as US BB split I could FXP them, but actually it was quite easy to grind to Vermont - Go Bernie!

I laughed so hard when WG offered Dante Alighieri early access via premium Twitch-whatever. I wonder how many fell for that scam. Nute Gunray would approve.

i did unfortunately and especially now as they state that you need more tokens than freely accesible to get that Dante Alighieri again (for credits)..............

It's time to close my twitch prime account too :(

[1FA]
Players
410 posts
18,461 battles
1 hour ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, you should receive compensation in Credits plus a port slot, if I am not mistaken. 😊

Could you please double check that with the devs? It does not much make sense to be forced to "convert" the tokens basicaly into credits, instead of just marking the first bundle as already obtained for these players and allowing them to spend their first tokens on the second bundle.

• Cool 6

[WG]
WG Staff
5,666 posts
4,464 battles
Před 3 hodinami wot_2016_gunner řekl/a:

CAN YOU STOP IT WITH THESE :etc_swear: BONUS CODE MISSIONS?!!! I'M TIRED OF THEM! 

Well, it is an easy way how to get plenty tokens, just by playing and basically fulfilling those tasks automatically.

Před 51 minutami ZaalKoris_vas_QwibQwib řekl/a:

It is similar system as it was before with the early access ships. For some time new line are basically in Early Access state, before being fully implemented into tech tree. 

Well, those, that already had Prime, they just needed to collect it and they could have this ship in early-early access. Before anyone else. 

You will still be able to use your stashed FXP, once those IT BBs will leave Early Access.

Před 12 minutami Yamashiro42 řekl/a:

Could you please double check that with the devs? It does not much make sense to be forced to "convert" the tokens basicaly into credits, instead of just marking the first bundle as already obtained for these players and allowing them to spend their first tokens on the second bundle.

We will double-check that if there will be a need to unlock the first bundle with Dante or not :cap_like:

EDIT: we received a quick answer, that no matter if you have Dante in your port from Prime or not, you have to spend tokens to unlock this bundle and you will get credits as compensation, as TheWarJac mentioned before.

• Funny 2
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

Players
2,038 posts
3,805 battles
15 minuti fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

just by playing and basically fulfilling those tasks automatically.

well, if there wasn't the requirement "In one Battle..." it would be perfectly fine, but since there is, and considering how the situation is these days... i wouldn't really call it just playing. 

[-NYX-]
Players
245 posts
8,576 battles

Must I sign in to an account?
If I have to create an account or sign in to something else than my WG account I never do so.
No you tube account or any other like it.
I like to stay as free from those as possible....
so can I watch streams? just by having my WG account ?

If not!
You neglect your pure player base.