Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CaravellaCaravan

Perth Build?

6 comments in this topic

Players
38 posts
1,081 battles

Hi, i've bought Perth on my second account after forum members recommended it to me. I've really liked it. I've only played 5 matches with it. But, i don't have any experience with light-cruisers on commander skills. Which commander skill should i use? Also, is that possible to assign British commander to Perth?

WorldOfWarships64_2021_02_03_03_20_40_324.thumb.png.567bfcac0053488b5af725cbe833127f.png

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,476 battles
25 minutes ago, CaravellaCaravan said:

Hi, i've bought Perth on my second account after forum members recommended it to me. I've really liked it. I've only played 5 matches with it. But, i don't have any experience with light-cruisers on commander skills. Which commander skill should i use? Also, is that possible to assign British commander to Perth?

WorldOfWarships64_2021_02_03_03_20_40_324.thumb.png.567bfcac0053488b5af725cbe833127f.png

Nope, only Commonwealth captains.

Recommended build depends where you gonna use it, cause I would specc it differently for OPS/Randoms. 

OPS 10 pointer:

Torpedo or last stand

Priority Target

AR

Last Row, second skill from left, whatever its called.

After that:

Fire chance 

Torpedo reload

Torpedo speed

Basically,  you want to choose skills that enhance your DPM and then add consumable/survival skills.

This is a build that allows you to play very aggressively.

In randoms i recommend:

Last stand

Priority target

Super intendant

Concealment expert

Basic 10 point, after that:

AR

Consumeable duration

Fire chance

Or squeeze RPF in there.

In randoms, survivability is key and you usually do not want to be hyper aggressive. 

Chose survivability/ consumable addition and duration skills.

Highly recommended for Randoms are modules that enhance your smoke, spotter plane and hydro duration. 

These are quite expensive with 17k coal each and not really needed in OPS.

If you do not want to train two different captains for this ship,  but want to play it in both, randoms and OPS, build the survivability one as you can use it with great effect in both.

Ideally,  use the opportunity of infinte resets and try both builds or even a mix of the two, since we have a couple of days left where you can reset for free.

• Cool 1

[1FA]
Players
410 posts
18,461 battles
9 hours ago, CaravellaCaravan said:

When in doubt, check this document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XfsIIbyORQAxgOE-ao_nVSP8_fpa1igg0t48pXZFIu0/edit
Perth is there too.

[SHAD]
Players
3,438 posts
14,139 battles

Buy the coal smoke module. It’s really good. Also buy some of the 10% smoke duration flags. These really work well for this ship

Players
1,031 posts

I personally can't stand to wait for that slow gun traverse, so I go with Greasy Gears on my Perth captains (I have two, due to a fundamental lack of other Commonwealth ships to use them on). For Ops, Superintendent is generally worthwhile.

Sign in to follow this