You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

ST 0.10.1, changes to test ships and Belfast '43 (DB 116)

17 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
5,047 posts
4,224 battles

Hi,

We adjusted the parameters of some ships based on testing results. The changes will be applied to Vampire II and hybrids Ise and Tone. There are also balance changes made to Belfast '43,  having analyzed her combat performance.

Read more

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.

[CATS]
Players
29,752 posts
15,323 battles

I still suggest to not give hybrid ships controllable squadrons.

Better to give these ships appropriate consumables.

• Cool 6
  • Bad 2

[MIAO]
Players
1,801 posts
8,603 battles

i would like for carriers too that if you press a button you can switch between flying squadron and cv/hybrid

any idea @Tanatoy?

• Cool 1

[SFT]
Players
263 posts
Vor 6 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

I still suggest to not give hybrid ships controllable squadrons.

Better to give these ships appropriate consumables.

+1!

• Boring 1

[THESO]
Players
7,925 posts
40,441 battles

Eh I thought Belfast 43 would get minor reload buff. But more smoke isn't bad. 

• Cool 1

Players
455 posts

The number of Short-Burst Smoke Generator consumables increased from 4 to 5.

Ah WG "balans" approach ... create a lemon so the usual suspects dont cry (except they will) and then make small mostly pointless buffs to everything except were the problem lies. In this case, its the 10.5s base reload coupled with horrible AP rounds of the '43 as Belfast have a 7.5s with one being T7 and the other T8.

Will more smoke help? Maybe but for a so called "destroyer hunter" it reminds me of the Italian CL that have SAP and then reloads to make sure they cannot capitalize on SAP for DD killing.

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
[IDDQD]
Players
488 posts
12,094 battles
Před 16 hodinami liwile_1 řekl/a:

when will  0.10.1 go live

18.2. if nothing changes.

Players
1,105 posts
On 2/4/2021 at 7:53 AM, MacArthur92 said:

Eh I thought Belfast 43 would get minor reload buff. But more smoke isn't bad. 

Fiji Smoke and at least 1.5second off the reload and I would buy it now, RN Destroyer Smoke on her no Thank's another Brain Fart.

• Cool 2

Players
273 posts
142 battles
On 2/5/2021 at 4:21 AM, WWDragon said:

Ah WG "balans" approach ... create a lemon so the usual suspects dont cry (except they will) and then make small mostly pointless buffs to everything except were the problem lies. In this case, its the 10.5s base reload coupled with horrible AP rounds of the '43 as Belfast have a 7.5s with one being T7 and the other T8.

Will more smoke help? Maybe but for a so called "destroyer hunter" it reminds me of the Italian CL that have SAP and then reloads to make sure they cannot capitalize on SAP for DD killing.

But Ita cruisers blap DDs hard. Tf??

[ZEN]
Players
1,388 posts
14,522 battles
1 hour ago, totally_potato said:

The solution is to reduce the SAP alpha and compensate with the reload, this will also make using AP in them relevant, however WG won't do this cause they need their stupid gimmicks.

• Cool 1

Players
273 posts
142 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

The solution is to reduce the SAP alpha and compensate with the reload, this will also make using AP in them relevant, however WG won't do this cause they need their stupid gimmicks.

ikr

Players
455 posts
4 hours ago, totally_potato said:

SAP hits hard but that is when it hits, they also lack vision tools  (outside Goriza that have hydro).

Anyone can hit a parked in smoke DD when its lighted, problem is trying to hit then 13km away maneuvering .

Players
273 posts
142 battles
13 hours ago, WWDragon said:

SAP hits hard but that is when it hits, they also lack vision tools  (outside Goriza that have hydro).

Anyone can hit a parked in smoke DD when its lighted, problem is trying to hit then 13km away maneuvering .

That's where italian velocity (which is pretty good) comes in. And you can hit DDs outside of 13 km if u aim well, and you usually have a pretty good broadside, plus Zara is tanky

[ALYEN]
Players
2,293 posts
4,139 battles
On 2/7/2021 at 7:16 PM, WWDragon said:

IDK .... I get hit pretty hard by Venezias at range (15km+) in my Khabarovsk. It's one of those dangerous cruisers (together with Zao and Stalingrad).

Players
273 posts
142 battles
On 2/5/2021 at 4:21 AM, WWDragon said:

Geneva and its not a CL