Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LordInvader98k

New camos for planes?

8 comments in this topic

Players
64 posts
7,193 battles

Hi all.

As i said in the title, in your opinion, wouldn't it be nice to see new camouflages for planes? (well, for most of you clearly not, I know very well xD).
For example, the other day I was on the Tears of the Desert map and I thought of the camouflage that in reality the German planes stationed in North Africa in 1942 had the yellow / brown one.
Or another example would be the all-white arctic camouflage for the Northern lights map.
In short, a dynamic camouflage that changes depending on the map where the battle takes place, clearly, this does not give any advantage in combat, it would be only aesthetic.
But apart from this "automatic" system I also think of a system of liveries, badges and anything else that players can choose for greater customization of the planes themselves.
the word to you, tell me yours.

• Cool 4

Players
1,895 posts
9,561 battles
12 minuti fa, LordInvader98k ha scritto:

Hi all.

As i said in the title, in your opinion, wouldn't it be nice to see new camouflages for planes? (well, for most of you clearly not, I know very well xD).
For example, the other day I was on the Tears of the Desert map and I thought of the camouflage that in reality the German planes stationed in North Africa in 1942 had the yellow / brown one.
Or another example would be the all-white arctic camouflage for the Northern lights map.
In short, a dynamic camouflage that changes depending on the map where the battle takes place, clearly, this does not give any advantage in combat, it would be only aesthetic.
But apart from this "automatic" system I also think of a system of liveries, badges and anything else that players can choose for greater customization of the planes themselves.
the word to you, tell me yours.

i would like that

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
514 posts
2,697 battles

And you could sell premium plane skins so think of all the money you could be making WarGaming :cap_money:

Would love to be able to use alternative camos on planes, that and to swap back to the stock planes models but maintaining the upgraded planes stats (as some of the stock planes are really nice just using them puts you at a major disadvantage) 

@MrConway,@YabbaCoe,@WarGaming - Is this something that might be implemented at some point?

• Cool 1

Players
921 posts
6,026 battles

while having camo reflect maps was something i was asking weegee for as early as 2012/2013 in WoT...

you realise the first monetisable "camo" for planes is going to be strike witches, right?

and before you say thats impossible... "poi-tillery".

• Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,779 posts
4,523 battles
Před 15 hodinami DeviousDave02 řekl/a:

And you could sell premium plane skins so think of all the money you could be making WarGaming :cap_money:

Would love to be able to use alternative camos on planes, that and to swap back to the stock planes models but maintaining the upgraded planes stats (as some of the stock planes are really nice just using them puts you at a major disadvantage) 

@MrConway,@YabbaCoe,@WarGaming - Is this something that might be implemented at some point?

AFAIK, nothing being planned in this regard, atleast for now. But still I can ask :cap_like:

Beta Tester
354 posts
1,836 battles

I want a torpedo camo with pink bunnies! It is historical, because there is no chance that noone painted one like that!! And I want to be able to pick a different camo for each of my 15 torpedoes and 5 AA machineguns, because I want to be able to express my individuality :)

• Funny 5

[ALONE]
Modder
2,319 posts
14,108 battles

I it possible to mod your plane's camos, or replace them with stock-version or even other planes.

As the planes detail are basically only visible to you, it would make no difference to official perma-camos.