Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
scr1337

Changing ingame name..

2 comments in this topic

Question

[IUN]
[IUN]
Players
88 posts
7,761 battles

I have asked this once in support and privately. I would like to change my name, but its already taken. WG staff said that they won't do that.

But why ? The account who has that name have only registered account with that but never played since 2015 ? 
How long should i wait or pay until i can make wargaming an offer that they would accept and open option for me to take over that name. 10 ? 20 years ?
I mean its still deserted and it was 2 years ago too. 
image.thumb.png.bf301df43298633c7192b9b2646ae2a7.png
This player probably don't even remember his account name even if he comes back.

1 answer to this question

[PIKES]
Players
519 posts
11,547 battles
On 1/29/2021 at 6:47 PM, scr1337 said:

I have asked this once in support and privately. I would like to change my name, but its already taken. WG staff said that they won't do that.

But why ? The account who has that name have only registered account with that but never played since 2015 ? 
How long should i wait or pay until i can make wargaming an offer that they would accept and open option for me to take over that name. 10 ? 20 years ?
I mean its still deserted and it was 2 years ago too. 
image.thumb.png.bf301df43298633c7192b9b2646ae2a7.png
This player probably don't even remember his account name even if he comes back.

Recently I found a case a person subscribed since 2016, and entered a clan just 30 days ago, with only 100 battles, and is completely active just now.  Perhaps you could use some little trick, changing a letter, with a similar style and use a new one better for you. For example: I want  betaMan and is taken, well I use bitaMen.... etc. 

Sign in to follow this