Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GBDarkAngel

Smolensk 16Km with GFC2

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
52 posts

Took my Smolensk out this morning and its range is 16km.

I have the Gun Fire Control System Mod 2 on for an extra 16% but it remains at 16km. It appears this is another screw up by WG.

When are you going to fix this complete cluster f%^k of an update?

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
30,887 posts
15,682 battles
7 minutes ago, GBDarkAngel said:

Took my Smolensk out this morning and its range is 16km.

I have the Gun Fire Control System Mod 2 on for an extra 16% but it remains at 16km. It appears this is another screw up by WG.

When are you going to fix this complete cluster f%^k of an update?

There is no screw up. It is all the in the patch notes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
52 posts
Just now, ColonelPete said:

There is no screw up. It is all the in the patch notes.

Yeh i just noticed that. I checked the known bugs first and didnt check the patch notes.

Another ship destined never to be used again.

 

Cheers

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
30,887 posts
15,682 battles
3 minutes ago, GBDarkAngel said:

Yeh i just noticed that. I checked the known bugs first and didnt check the patch notes.

Another ship destined never to be used again.

 

Cheers

Looks like her stats will probably go up again :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
34 posts
14,403 battles

HÄ`? smokelensk basefire range is 13.8 and 16km with GFC2. Iam confused.

 

The only bug i see is the bug in your mind :p

 

13,8*1,16=16,008km

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,267 posts
14 minutes ago, Schtroebchen said:

HÄ`? smokelensk basefire range is 13.8 and 16km with GFC2. Iam confused.

maybe he is referring to the removed BFT/AFT skills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FC-]
Players
342 posts
12,419 battles

Is anyone REALLY complaining that the Smolenk's range dropped from 19km to 16km?  I mean - really?  Sounds to me like a single ray of sunshine in the thunderstorm that is the rest of the commander skill update.  Praise where it's due - well done WG.  Mind you, that's 1 out of around 100, so not a great score overall.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MMG]
[MMG]
Players
44 posts
11,483 battles
9 hours ago, GBDarkAngel said:

Took my Smolensk out this morning and its range is 16km.

I have the Gun Fire Control System Mod 2 on for an extra 16% but it remains at 16km. It appears this is another screw up by WG.

When are you going to fix this complete cluster f%^k of an update?

 

 

 

Can't help to do a HAHAHAHA because god, i hated that scumbag of a boat allmost as much as the Thunderscum. 

 

HOWEVER WG is REALLY antagonizing the playerbase if this kind of OP boatreleases keep comming, become popular and followed by a hard nerf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RODS]
Players
1,807 posts
7,821 battles
21 hours ago, GBDarkAngel said:

Took my Smolensk out this morning and its range is 16km.

I have the Gun Fire Control System Mod 2 on for an extra 16% but it remains at 16km. It appears this is another screw up by WG.

When are you going to fix this complete cluster f%^k of an update?

 

 

Actually that is a good thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RODS]
Players
1,807 posts
7,821 battles

 

12 hours ago, TStick said:

HOWEVER WG is REALLY antagonizing the playerbase if this kind of OP boatreleases keep comming, become popular and followed by a hard nerf.

One thing if coal ships like Smolensk get globally nerfed, not like u payed for it

But the Pommern, released and bought for cash in August, obsolete in January

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GUNUP]
[GUNUP]
Players
72 posts
6,307 battles
On 1/29/2021 at 12:19 PM, GBDarkAngel said:

Yeh i just noticed that. I checked the known bugs first and didnt check the patch notes.

Another ship destined never to be used again.

 

Cheers

Good! Smolensk is the definition of OP. I hope it's never seen in the game ever again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STEPA]
Players
58 posts
2,538 battles
On 1/30/2021 at 4:37 PM, DanB24 said:

Good! Smolensk is the definition of OP. I hope it's never seen in the game ever again.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×