You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Journey to the West: New Ships and Containers!

29 comments in this topic

Players
203 posts

"Please note: if deemed necessary, balance changes may be applied to flag_Pan_Asia_3b66d1136c736e56c9f2f7cda2premium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192IX Wujing"

new depth's of lesta development team - now they are selling copy/paste ships without proper testing ...

give us a shitload of money and we'll fck you for that later

• Cool 8

[_HEL]
Beta Tester
114 posts
12,446 battles
5 minutes ago, hypsar said:

"Please note: if deemed necessary, balance changes may be applied to flag_Pan_Asia_3b66d1136c736e56c9f2f7cda2premium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192IX Wujing"

new depth's of lesta development team - now they are selling copy/paste ships without proper testing ...

give us a shitload of money and we'll fck you for that later

Its a french T9 Techtree Alsace. So, if the Alsace gets "balanced", this one gets the "balance" automatically.

• Cool 1

Players
203 posts
23 minutes ago, Wieland said:

Its a french T9 Techtree Alsace. So, if the Alsace gets "balanced", this one gets the "balance" automatically.

where it is said that it has the same stats? both public and hidden?

[ROUGH]
Players
426 posts
19,125 battles
41 minutes ago, hypsar said:

where it is said that it has the same stats? both public and hidden?

wowsft.com/ship

this page draws their data directly from the game files

Players
203 posts
21 minutes ago, Yamashiro42 said:

wowsft.com/ship

this page draws their data directly from the game files

so, it appears to have the same public stats, what about hidden ones?

[ROUGH]
Players
426 posts
19,125 battles
11 minutes ago, hypsar said:

so, it appears to have the same public stats, what about hidden ones?

No idea how to check any "hidden" stats by the fact that if they existed they would be hidden :fish_palm:

[ROUGH]
Players
426 posts
19,125 battles
2 minutes ago, Wedontneedmoregrippen said:

Drop rate for Journey to the West" Premium Containers in %?

What happen if alredy owned a ship that can drop from container?

WG does not give the drop percentages.

And if I remember correctly if you have the ship or permacamo that was rolled you will roll for another option (not guaranting it would be another ship/permacamo).

tl;dr: Never pay WG real money for their lootboxes :cap_tea:

• Cool 2

[SFH]
Players
81 posts
17,577 battles

after the super upadate !!!worst update ever wg want to spent money?hahahaha nice joke

Players
1,090 posts

Have to admit, I'm so disinterested in the different flavours of Disappointment Crates this time around that I didn't even bother to see what they allegedly drop; I have plenty of camos already...

[H-O-E]
Players
52 posts
6,784 battles
1 hour ago, Yamashiro42 said:

WG does not give the drop percentages.

And if I remember correctly if you have the ship or permacamo that was rolled you will roll for another option (not guaranting it would be another ship/permacamo).

tl;dr: Never pay WG real money for their lootboxes :cap_tea:

If you already have the ship that was rolled, you get another ship. Which other ship isn't said, but other ship is certain. It works the same with all their loot boxes. Now, based on all their loot boxed, all ships don't have the same drop chance. For players with none of the 4 possible ships, your first ship will almost certainly be one of the two tier 8, and again it is likely it will be wukong. 

Players
203 posts
1 hour ago, Yamashiro42 said:

No idea how to check any "hidden" stats by the fact that if they existed they would be hidden :fish_palm:

do you claim that there are no hidden stats?

[-NSC-]
Players
287 posts
11,604 battles
1 hour ago, Arnianor said:

If you already have the ship that was rolled, you get another ship. Which other ship isn't said, but other ship is certain. It works the same with all their loot boxes. Now, based on all their loot boxed, all ships don't have the same drop chance. For players with none of the 4 possible ships, your first ship will almost certainly be one of the two tier 8, and again it is likely it will be wukong. 

No, that's ONLY for the Christmas containers (so specified in the compensation rules they link to), in this and other containers (not christmas ones) you just reroll again to get other stuff.  I don't know the drop percentage but a friend of mine bought 20 of the Lunar containers and only got the Fen shen dd, didn't have the other ships. He was satisfied as the price for that ship is about the same as the price for the containers alone.. 

But meh, the compensation rules and crap that lately have hit the shop and the commercial aspects of this game makes me heavily promote to all friends and known players to NOT spend a dime on anything but premium time in this game. No more doubloons on "sale". Haven't had a doubloon even for over 1 year (december 2019 was last time). Not a big deal, I just don't feel like investing anymore in this increasingly smelly pile of offal, that is I'll invest fee exp and coal and steel. And when my premium time runs out in a year and a half, I'll maybe stop playing... let's see.

Just don't spend more money in this game.. Ever, something significant should change before I can do that again.

-Fes

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
607 posts
5,017 battles

Am I crazy or is there nowhere visible stats about these ships? No on wikiwows, no on Armory tab, no on website page. Like what the hell is this haha...

We should buy something that they dont even put stats on, we should google are [edited]off until we find stats about these ships??

Whats wrong with wargaming marketing team? Are they so greedy that they care ZERO about consumers rights?

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts
2 hours ago, HansRoaming said:

I might have got Monkey if sold separately, just because, Monkey!

That was a Blast from the Past :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts
2 hours ago, NobleSauvage said:

Have to admit, I'm so disinterested in the different flavours of Disappointment Crates this time around that I didn't even bother to see what they allegedly drop; I have plenty of camos already...

I will buy an item or ship that I like if the Price is Fixed and right for me. As for Wargamings Loot Boxes I didn't buy them before the Satan Crate :etc_swear: Show, Anyone buying them now gets what they deserve, Caveat Emptor as they say  :cap_fainting:

[TACHA]
Players
357 posts
6,629 battles
39 minutes ago, Maris_Piper said:

That was a Blast from the Past :Smile_great:

Pigsy ended up journeying quite far.

• Funny 1

[MUMMY]
Players
676 posts
10,481 battles

Havent bothered with WG for a few weeks.

Sick of WG rubbish and talking out both sides of their mouth. 

I have hardly played in a month, and I used to play for a few hours daily (check out my WOS)

Threw my money at Reddit Coins instead.

WG know how much money I have spent on this "F2P game"...  For you guys, a lot, but now I am a "reformed whale".

These days I would rather spend money to be able to help those that need an upvote or an award on Reddit; to give a voice (or sign of appreciation) help the little dude rather than spend my time on WoW’s talking to a brick wall, that is WG and its staff. 

Those that say "your opinion is very important to us, please partake in a survey; please don’t spam up our charity event whilst we have been caught out, give us a few days to get back to you" and ignore ALL feedback that is not positive...

Go buy some kind of premium Makarov via a "non-rigged Christmas container" of which WG hid the drop chance and the existence of a "secret list" because it wanted to save us plebs from looking over yet more WG contract talk - they did it for your own good, to save you reading the ToC's etc...   Just buy it already........

"You get a RANDOM drop of 1/200 ships, could be anything I guess, PLZ ignore our UNPUBLISHED short list" which = Makarovs for the masses.  DONT SPAM US ON TWITCH PLS....

I am tired of the CV rework, the Captain rework is the icing on the cake.  I couldn’t care less about WG platitudes of "it will get better, we will tweak XYZ", I (and you) have heard it all before.....   

Just when you think WG could not load any more s*** onto the shovel to force down your necks, say "Hi" to Submarines.

Spreadsheet(s) are KILLING this game.....  YOLOing Flints vs Baltimore is killing this game.....  OUT OF TOUCH.....

Also for those of you that got.......  "unfavourable outcomes" buying WG containers over the Christmas period 2020/2021; if you feel mislead, conned even,  Cypriot Courts agree with you.  

lel

Below is not my opinion; but that of the Cypress Advertising Regulation Organisation (yet another link):

-------------

3. However, the jury believes that the pre-condition of ownership of one of four specific ships before the gamer may potentially benefit from the opportunity to receive one of 107 premium ships, is in a different league to the randomised workings of the algorithm. Even though all players will first receive a container with one of four ships (provided, there is a ship in the container at all), the players who already own 1 of the 4 ships will get a substitute with one of the 103 ships, whereas the players who do not own 1 of the 4 ships are restricted to those 4. In that sense, it is not correct to claim that “The algorithm works impartially and in the same manner for any player.”

4. The Jury also disagrees with the opinion expressed in the discussion that this knowledge would not affect the economic behaviour of the players. In the opinion of the jury, there is a distinct possibility that it would. For example, knowing the pre-condition (of owning one of the 4 ships) might make a player NOT buy a gift container (since at that stage they are trying to win 1 of 4 specific ships and not 1 of 107).

5. Wargaming, as indeed any advertiser, has every right to make personalised and tailored offers to segments of their customer base. However, the terms of the offer as communicated to the gamers, should depict that reality.

6. Given the above, the Jury find that the Santa gifts campaign as is, is in breach of articles 3b and 5a of the Cyprus Advertising Code and needs to be amended. It should be amended within 5 working days from the dispatch of this decision. Please note that, for the purpose of assessing the deadline, count begins the working day following the dispatch of this decision.

-----------

But yeah, nothing to see here folks; please fill out our surveys as your opinion is VERY IMPORTANT TO US.   

Meanwhile at the WG Public Relations and Feedback Department:

UnhappyFatherlyGoa-max-1mb.gif

Open wide for the commander rework and upcoming submarines.

Nothing to see here; good times are just around the corner, plz buy more stuff, your opinion is very important etc.... :cap_old:   

• Cool 6

[REBUS]
Players
274 posts
24,151 battles

What ?!?

Bundle for more than 70.000 doubloons ??

Am I drinking too much today or ... anybody else?       Oh ... I haven't had a hard drink this evening so far ... so ... unbelievable ...

(  If I want to buy a new good PC or notebook, how much does it cost in comparison with that crazy bundle ?  )

May be, somebody has a different calendar, and he has 1st April today  ...

• Cool 2

[-NSC-]
Players
287 posts
11,604 battles

Also notice no more doubloons in the bundles.. I'm not the first to notice that, but I was in disbelief when one player said this.. But it's seemingly true.. Ohh well.. I do love that they make it easier NOT to invest, no more temptations.. Thanks WG.

-Fes

• Cool 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

As time goes on Wargaming want more and more cash for less content, and what is that content, Pixels and Coding, no one has made anything there is no production line or manufacturing, basically as tangible as a Fart in the Wind, I've just bought the Mysore Admirals pack it will be the last time I go for the AP I didn't read what was in it properly consequently I paid way to  much for a Meh Ship and throw away cammo's... I Know Mia Culpa  :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles
On 1/29/2021 at 2:29 PM, HansRoaming said:

They are in the wiki and LWM has written up on them.

For example https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Sanzang

For checking ships stats I can also suggest this website. It can be very useful 😊.

https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PZSA508&modules=11111&upgrades=000000&commander=PCW001&consumables=11&pos=0 

• Cool 2