You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

NoZoups easy deadeye skill counterplay!

102 comments in this topic

[LEEUW]
Players
3,136 posts
10,750 battles

Community Contributor

Lmao contributing to misinform the ill-informed you mean. 

• Cool 9
  • Funny 3

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,131 posts
22,912 battles
25 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

He really wants to work for WG.

He has two small kids and there's a pandemic still going around. He will bend over backwards to put bread on the table. I know I would if I were in his shoes.

• Cool 9
  • Funny 4

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,770 posts

Twin babies or not spewibg out utter nonsence BS is a bad buisness strategy in his line of work... :cap_old:

Next vid supercrusers stronger then ever and cvs need buffs i spose... :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,095 posts
10,294 battles
2 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

Can't watch it because of work, is it "just dodge"?

Basically he's saying stuff like CVs counter deadeye cause they can consistently spot BBs. Try making sense of that one, I dare you.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

Players
222 posts
4,018 battles
2 hours ago, EpicGoldenCat said:

this dude cringe

why you say that? i do agree he can be overexcited it times

Players
222 posts
4,018 battles
9 minutes ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Basically he's saying stuff like CVs counter deadeye cause they can consistently spot BBs. Try making sense of that one, I dare you.

lol people still camp all the battleships are most likely in their small AA bubble cv can still get through mind you 

[THESO]
4,095 posts
10,294 battles
8 minutes ago, StonerStanley said:

lol people still camp all the battleships are most likely in their small AA bubble cv can still get through mind you 

Which has absolutely nothing to do with deadeye.

• Cool 3

Players
222 posts
4,018 battles
Just now, SV_Kompresor said:

Which has absolutely nothing to do with deadeye.

dunno what games you have played but all the battleships seem to camp in spawn from what i have seen mind you last time i played was almost 2 weeks ago 

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Players
2,709 posts
11,390 battles
9 minutes ago, StonerStanley said:

why you say that? i do agree he can be overexcited it times

IMO he just belongs to that category of american youtubers that hype too much and talk too much nonsense (like phlydaily, although I guess phly does make sense? Still cringy though), which makes it very cringy for normal people i guess.

• Cool 4

Players
222 posts
4,018 battles
Just now, pra3y said:

IMO he just belongs to that category of american youtubers that hype too much and talk too much nonsense (like phlydaily, although I guess phly does make sense? Still cringy though), which makes it very cringy for normal people i guess.

fair enough i mostly watch flamu atleast you learn from him with others its like you said cringeworthy

• Funny 1

[THESO]
4,095 posts
10,294 battles
5 minutes ago, StonerStanley said:

dunno what games you have played but all the battleships seem to camp in spawn from what i have seen mind you last time i played was almost 2 weeks ago 

Oh for crying out loud...do you know what the video and this topic are about? Or what I said when I responded to BlackYeti?

• Cool 2

Players
222 posts
4,018 battles
1 minute ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Oh for crying out loud...do you know what the video and this topic are about? Or what I said when I responded to BlackYeti?

nope i didnt watch it 

• Funny 1
  • Bad 5

[BABBY]
Players
798 posts
11,603 battles
40 minutes ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Maybe he thought that deadeye somehow is connected to being detected or detection circle bloom? Trying to be charitable here :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[-N5C-]
Players
245 posts
16,203 battles
14 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

Maybe he thought that deadeye somehow is connected to being detected or detection circle bloom? Trying to be charitable here :Smile_teethhappy:

Thanks, for a second I thought I had misunderstood the skill when I watched his video. How hard can it be to read the description of a skill? It doesn't matter if the deadeye BB is spotted or not. 

The reason people hate it, is because it rewards a passive meta, and too many battleships were too passive already before this patch, now it's kinda doubling down on that part.

• Cool 2

Players
2,314 posts
20,586 battles

I’m not surprised with anything Zoup says, I used to try and give him the benefit of the doubt but the more I watched him the more I found him absurd.

• Cool 3

[SHAD]
Players
3,770 posts
15,149 battles

29 minutes ago, 22cm said:

Most CCs are pisspoor.

We seem to have knowledgable ones who

complain all the time and less knowledgable one who act as WG apologists.

• Cool 1

Players
3,502 posts
12,136 battles

Zoup is on WG books and has been for sometime.  Even when critical of WG due to common outcry, he is careful how he says it. 

And yes he makes me cringe. Sorry but being honest. 

Nearly all of them sold out now. Yeah,  they all sell out in the end. 

Flambass is still hanging in though, but he is another one that makes a living from streaming. It's all about entertainment and money. 

• Cool 2

[LSCA]
Players
1,649 posts
12,999 battles
1 hour ago, StonerStanley said:

fair enough i mostly watch flamu atleast you learn from him with others its like you said cringeworthy

only what i learn from him is to cry like girl, i prefer look users like Flambass , Mr__gibbins

• Cool 3

[ALYEN]
Players
2,586 posts
4,354 battles

Zoup at it again ... I am starting to think he's doing that as a comedy act ... nobody can be that dense ? Even Jingles is not that out of touch ....

• Cool 2

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles

NoZoup has always been making fact-challenged videos, kids or no kids (and having them shouldn’t make his nonsense any more understandable than it was before).

• Cool 3