Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shagulon

Spreadsheet results?

23 comments in this topic

[V888]
Beta Tester
407 posts
30,168 battles

At the end of week 1 since the captain rework, what do the spreadsheets say?

Who are the big winners/losers?

I tries mayplesyrup but I can't work out how to pull the data out in a meaningful way.

I have to say, even if the stats seem good comrade, the game has taken a nose-dive in terms of fun gameplay.

[CATS]
Players
31,089 posts
15,723 battles

New data comes during the weekend.

Last weeks data is mixed with the data from before the patch.

One should also note that the data from one week can be quite volatile.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

[BOTES]
Players
773 posts
11,950 battles

the accounts department is having fun. 

• Funny 1

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
27,079 battles

British BBs resurection! 

Finally Britannia rulez the waves! 

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8

[ONE2]
Players
3,144 posts
24,537 battles
23 minutes ago, 22cm said:

:Smile_amazed: What a horrible thing to say... :Smile_trollface:

Players
2,588 posts
20 minutes ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Dds got better, cruisers and bbs got worse. At least that's what I'd expect. 

Agree.  :Smile_teethhappy:

khem, khem

Buff BBs! :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
847 posts
8,054 battles

Mr WG, sir, my BB is still getting attacked by DDs, even though I hang back. Also, I lost two planes yesterday and couldn't complete a 6th run with my Saipakagakuryu. Buffs plz!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,939 posts
20,778 battles
1 hour ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Dds got better, cruisers and bbs got worse. At least that's what I'd expect. 

CVs and BBs got better  DDs slightly worse and cruisers are bleeding from their an*ses.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
607 posts
5,051 battles

I would say, CVs got a slight buff, DDs are the same, BBs are now boring to play(a bit buffed) and cruisers are fu..ed up.

Nobody won with this patch, since gameplay now is ultra boring.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
5,762 posts
22,561 battles
7 hours ago, 22cm said:

British BBs resurection! 

Desperately needed, now with that Brexit and shiet... now just let's see where they manage to rebuild their "Empire" :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[V888]
Beta Tester
407 posts
30,168 battles

I dont think all DDs got buffed. Gunboat DDs feel much worse now and smoke firing DDs got shafted. Combination of 10% worse DPM and demolition expert getting nerfed to the ground really castrates them

• Cool 1

Players
533 posts
13,181 battles
10 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Desperately needed, now with that Brexit and shiet... now just let's see where they manage to rebuild their "Empire" :Smile_teethhappy:

We only had one in the minds of the gammons that voted for it, the rest of us knew it was a crock but we don't have a voice in opposition to the crooks running the country.  Talk about being screwed over, WG could learn a thing or two from the Selfservatives that run what's left of the UK, they really know how to grease their own palms.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[LD3V]
Players
295 posts
1,492 battles
21 ore fa, 22cm ha scritto:

British BBs resurection! 

I didn't miss them :Smile_teethhappy:

[-RNR-]
Beta Tester
1,436 posts
16,374 battles

for me symptomatic is that you now wait 2-3 mins for game in a BB. 6 bbs per side games are geting more and more common.... 

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,333 posts
7,894 battles

I contacted a WG Insider and he confirmed me that WG will annouce soon that the results are crystal clear !!

Spreadsheet says everything is fine :  every player is now having +27.3% more fun and earns in average +7.6% on win ratio and +31.0% more efficiency !!

Sure there is some negativity posted on forums and surveys but a meaningful investigation has shown that it comes from people identified as disinformation agents and thus all of it has been put aside. Moreover, they will suffer a +1.0 increase in their sigma and a +30% chance of catching fire on any hit they suffer in all their games starting from 0.10.1 !

WG insists that the skills rework is such a success that in RU, people are rallying to acclaim WG success and participate in giant snowballs battles to recreate the fun they have in WoWS. On EU, players are having so much fun that everyone is staying inside to play the game. In NA, the rework was so much expected that people rushed in the Capitole a few weeks to ask the US government to make it happen sooner ; and now they all rush in game retailer shops so much that their share price has gone +300%.

Really with this rework, WoWS is expected to be GOTY 2021 !!

200.gif

• Funny 3

Players
2,488 posts
5 hours ago, SirBlemmingtonSmythe said:

We only had one in the minds of the gammons that voted for it, the rest of us knew it was a crock but we don't have a voice in opposition to the crooks running the country.  Talk about being screwed over, WG could learn a thing or two from the Selfservatives that run what's left of the UK, they really know how to grease their own palms.

I think you've forgotten how many crooks were there before the current Government.. perhaps you forgot the ones who killed our NHS with PFI and sold of the Gold reserves at rock bottom to gain capital.

To call those who voted for Brexit Gammons shows you have a very small mind because I doubt you ever questioned any votes we had before that that were won or lost by the narrowest of margins.

• Funny 2

Players
533 posts
13,181 battles
19 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I think you've forgotten how many crooks were there before the current Government.. perhaps you forgot the ones who killed our NHS with PFI and sold of the Gold reserves at rock bottom to gain capital.

To call those who voted for Brexit Gammons shows you have a very small mind because I doubt you ever questioned any votes we had before that that were won or lost by the narrowest of margins.

So how's it all going for you here in the sunny lands of Brexshit?  Give over matey, we all know we were conned, oh and as for the party that brought us PFI, that was Thatchers love child Blair, you know the one who took us to war over a load of lies and misinformation.  This just about sums up New Labour, Tory Lite.  Yes the referendum was not binding but the idiots still took it for granted, especially those who voted who for some reason or another thought we would get back our never lost sovereignty.  To think I served in the armed forces to protect the idiots who want to ruin this country.  Crikey even my most rednecked friends have wound their neck in due to the absolute farce of this mob of spivs in charge, you'd have to be blind not to see the cronyism that pervades Westminster.  We are being ruled by hedge fund managers and ex-investment bankers , tax avoidance and shorting the countries public services are their main interest and not running this country for the citizens, which is what their priority should be. 

Wow and I've not even had my coffee yet....

bulldog-breed-3-1.jpeg

Sign in to follow this