[WG]
WG Staff
6,640 posts
4,521 battles

Updated the interface of Clan Battles.

• Updated some tooltips.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_ranked_EN_1_1920x1080.jpg

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_ranked_EN_2_1920x1080.jpg

• Increased the scrolling speed of the rank carousel.
  • Fixed some errors in the Clan Battles interface.

Updated the way in which sun reflects off water. Improved the quality of reflections, waves, and areas with calm wind. Increased the amplitude and speed of waves on some maps. A range of errors related to how water is displayed have also been fixed.

WG_SPB_WoWS_screenshots_before_after_water_calm_1920x1080.jpg

Improved the visibility of the squadron reticle on all maps.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_before_after_aim_1920x1080.jpg

[EUTF]
Players
278 posts
6,951 battles

On paper visual improvement is great and gives the "ouao" factor for all games but

I played a couple battles with surface and cv ships and when the sun was reflected on water i couldnt see where to aim on both circumstances, i even try lower graphic settings but nothing changed. We need some option to remove the reflection setting on water otherwise alot of times i feel that i need sunglasses to aim and shoot.

[DSNF]
Players
44 posts
11,394 battles
On 1/30/2021 at 8:43 PM, Nauseica said:

On paper visual improvement is great and gives the "ouao" factor for all games but

I played a couple battles with surface and cv ships and when the sun was reflected on water i couldnt see where to aim on both circumstances, i even try lower graphic settings but nothing changed. We need some option to remove the reflection setting on water otherwise alot of times i feel that i need sunglasses to aim and shoot.

Are you running any mods? I ask as I'm not seeing any issues so far. What map and gfx setting are you running? Any screenshots of it?

I tried out the new Fidelity/CAS Upscale to see how it works. I can see how it will help people with lower spec PC's but it did little to lower fan noise or temps on my all AMD rig (R5 3400G, R390 8GB, 16GB RAM). Also the fuzzy image it produced is not one I'll be using as it looks poor when close up.

These images are with just 4xAA as I find the 8x also adds some 'fuzzy' edges.

Effect ON

on.thumb.png.98bcfc54c51520d9d0b943ce9838daa7.png

Effect OFF

off.thumb.png.86de4e02719bcc589c7f482d16780ad2.png

It's only a slight blurring though an nothing that should change how people play or aim. 

Sign in to follow this