Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
GBDarkAngel

Time to make Premium Players Great?

7 comments in this topic

Players
52 posts

With the new Commander skills being incredibly well thought out like every update i think we now have the potential to really evolve the game.

As a premium player i never really felt i was getting anything that other non premium players were. 

Once you grind the ships you want that's pretty much it.

So i would propose.

1. Premium players have access to 21 point captains but non premium players only have access to 10 points.

2. Captain skill points can be purchased with cash. £10 per point or something like that.

3. Premium players have access to the entire skill pool whereas non premium only have access to say 10 skills.

4. Premium players have their own servers. They can choose to play with non premium players, but why would you.

5. Divisions for premium players upped to 10 players. I mean; what exactly is the point of being in a clan when you cant really play with them.

6. Premium only available to those who have a job and can prove that. This game is weighted to much in favour of the spongers of society.

Personally i think these are excellent points.

• Funny 10
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
254 posts
12,209 battles

7. Limit nonpremium players to 1024x768, 15 fps, ultra low settings. They are poor anyway and they don't want to buy WG's bundles and "surprise boxes".

• Funny 4

[TSSU]
Players
223 posts
8 hours ago, GBDarkAngel said:

2. Captain skill points can be purchased with cash. £10 per point or something like that.

Look, if you want them to take it seriously, be realistic.

A flat rate will never do, it needs to be exponential!!!!! The 20th and 21st can't cost the same as 1st and 2nd, where's the money in that?!

They need to be £100 a point at that end - perhaps start at £1 for 1st point to lure them in.

• Funny 1

[0KILL]
Players
124 posts

Not everyone can afford to buy premium accounts but nonetheless those have the right to play the full game and enjoy it. With Premium account, players gather XP faster and they can grind way faster, ship XP, Commander XP and Commander Elite XP than silver accounts holder, and they cannot even finish the campaign as fast as premiums.

And this difference, for me, is more than enough!

• Boring 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,077 battles

Hello, 

I only give 4/8 to this topic. 

but nice effort. 

Topic locked! 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1