Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Uglesett

Yay, I joined the club.

14 comments in this topic

[KAKE]
Players
2,790 posts
6,795 battles

So, I had some of the free christmas containers lying around just in case one of them contained some premium time, and opened them all tonight. And lo and behold :Smile_trollface:

Spoiler

shot-21_01.26_23_07.57-0701.thumb.jpg.9a8e28e84bba023fa30ef00062d178c2.jpg

I feel speshul.

Also, for some reason my brain decided to replace the words in a classic meme song with "Makarov, Khabarovsk". And now you all have to suffer as well.

• Funny 17

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles

Congrats! 

Getting a Makarov is such a rare occurrence. 

I've seen tons of Gremys and Kamikaze as well as Cesares in low tiers, but Makarovs are such a rare sight.

I can only imagine the envy the other 23 players are going to feel...sigh

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,328 battles

My brother who doesn't play now, his account got a free Makarov, but did either my EU or NA account get one - NO ....... I got 'ripped' off (lol).

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,244 posts
9,149 battles

Actually I wanted a Makarov. It’s a premium Nurrmberg with high AA. I think it’s nice as free drop. It’s a different story if you have actually paid for the crates.

• Cool 1

Players
839 posts
8,044 battles

I didn't get one either :(

And here I had grand plans for Christmas morning every year to be Makarov day, where we play Makarovs all morning and pew pew together in harmony. Nope, was not to be...

• Cool 1

Players
2,588 posts
9 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

I did drop the Makarov this x-mas season. You guys just didn’t believe in WG’s xmas magic hard enough. 

There are no true believers who do not wait for the blessings from Father Kislyi!

• Funny 1

[ICG]
Players
543 posts

So far that I know it always been a fact you best not buy Christmas containers  if you don't have all the common (which means not overpowered) tier 6 ships. Before Makarov  you had a high chance of getting the Graf Spee (in previous events). Even if you sold that ship before. You were practically guaranteed you would get the Graf Spee back. And with this Christmas it was the Makarov.

I don't understand why people are upset now. It was a well known fact. At least by me.

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles
4 hours ago, FieFaFoo said:

So far that I know it always been a fact you best not buy Christmas containers  if you don't have all the common (which means not overpowered) tier 6 ships. Before Makarov  you had a high chance of getting the Graf Spee (in previous events). Even if you sold that ship before. You were practically guaranteed you would get the Graf Spee back. And with this Christmas it was the Makarov.

I don't understand why people are upset now. It was a well known fact. At least by me.

It is also a well known fact, that if you buy ALL premiums WG throws in the store, you have a huge chance of dropping rare and removed premiums from xmas boxes.

Players
233 posts
6,083 battles
17 hours ago, Uglesett said:

So, I had some of the free christmas containers lying around just in case one of them contained some premium time, and opened them all tonight. And lo and behold :Smile_trollface:

Hide contents

shot-21_01.26_23_07.57-0701.thumb.jpg.9a8e28e84bba023fa30ef00062d178c2.jpg

I feel speshul.

Also, for some reason my brain decided to replace the words in a classic meme song with "Makarov, Khabarovsk". And now you all have to suffer as well.

Wow, a Makarov 

Are they still rare then 😂

[SM0KE]
Players
6,950 posts
15,461 battles
8 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Actually I wanted a Makarov.

Me too, which was why I bought one waaaaaay back, when they were briefly available.

Like *most* of the ships on the short lists, she's pretty decent; the entire problem was that WG's marketing didn't explain properly (or at all, really) how the Xmas boxes actually worked.

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,328 battles
2 hours ago, Verblonde said:

the entire problem was that WG's marketing didn't explain properly (or at all, really) how the Xmas boxes actually worked.

They didn't have to explain how Xmas Boxes worked. This was obvious from the start.  Typical  promotion for the Suckers who want to pay to lick a possible Lollipop. :cap_win:

Sign in to follow this