Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
koliber_1984

Italian T4 BB Dante Alighieri EA for Prime Users only!

65 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BASIC]
Players
790 posts
21,830 battles

Wow, we usually have an Early Access event before new tech tree release, so how to name that kind of release? Maby Premium EA, because Prime Gaming members deserve ,what's best :cap_rambo: 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALYEN]
Players
2,568 posts
4,334 battles

How about Greed Access ? Not on part of the prime gaming users but on WG ....

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
30,887 posts
15,682 battles

They are testers. There might be a tiny chance this will help the general playerbase when BB SAP turns out to be too strong.

  • Funny 2
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,764 posts

Since I cant even enable the Prime it doesnt seem to matter... :Smile_teethhappy: 

 

Besides I am sure we will have the normal early access, this is kinda pre-acess, access I guess... :cap_money:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALYEN]
Players
2,568 posts
4,334 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

They are testers. There might be a tiny chance this will help the general playerbase when BB SAP turns out to be too strong.

Not sure if serious or trolling ...

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BASIC]
Players
790 posts
21,830 battles
19 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Since I cant even enable the Prime it doesnt seem to matter... :Smile_teethhappy: 

 

Besides I am sure we will have the normal early access, this is kinda pre-acess, access I guess... :cap_money:

In 3 weeks, all tiers except T10 wil be EA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,937 posts
20,778 battles

Eh. It's a TIV of a another crap show of a line with a gimmick that shouldn't be ingame, in this case BB SAP.

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,732 posts
15,095 battles

I've claimed it but I still haven't received it.

 

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of ways to spend doubloons for the higher tiers!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,862 posts
6,468 battles
43 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

Wow, we usually have an Early Access event before new tech tree release, so how to name that kind of release? Maby Premium EA, because Prime Gaming members deserve ,what's best :cap_rambo: 

She's coming for testing for the rest of us all right, most likely a week after the end date of this event.

 

WG hasn't straight up said as much, but there's plenty of circumstancial evidence to be seen for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,764 posts
23 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

I've claimed it but I still haven't received it.

 

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of ways to spend doubloons for the higher tiers!

Why doesnt that wonder me one bit? :Smile_sceptic:

 

I am sure I am sitting this one out... :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-NYX-]
Players
270 posts
8,970 battles

Isn't that a have to pay to be member account?
As long as you pay , as long you'll be member...
When you stop paying for membership , you lose all you had because of it....

Don't like this way of business.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
6,879 posts
15,435 battles
4 minutes ago, ZWC said:

When you stop paying for membership , you lose all you had because of it....

I don't think that's the case, although I haven't tested it yet. WG caught a lot of flak (I think) for the captured Tiger II premium that Prime members got in WOT, or rather they did when it stopped working if your Prime membership lapsed.

 

I think they may have learned from the experience; Prime loot these days seems to be a lower value than a T7 premium, but you - I believe - keep it regardless of your Prime status.

 

(This is WG though, so I could easily be wrong, of course.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-NYX-]
Players
270 posts
8,970 battles
11 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

I don't think that's the case, although I haven't tested it yet. WG caught a lot of flak (I think) for the captured Tiger II premium that Prime members got in WOT, or rather they did when it stopped working if your Prime membership lapsed.

 

I think they may have learned from the experience; Prime loot these days seems to be a lower value than a T7 premium, but you - I believe - keep it regardless of your Prime status.

 

(This is WG though, so I could easily be wrong, of course.)

Hah! yes, but lesson learned.
2 of my friends did loose that Tiger-II
and I do recall something of the same happened to some WoWs friends of me... (not sure but there is that Asian BB they lost.)

Well, I don't like the general idea of special treats for paying outside the game itself.
WG should cherish their long active players a bit more. and just for free.

Thanks for the reply btw  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,240 posts
9,085 battles

Happily picked up this one. It gives more chance to get a high tier one from the early access crates.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
599 posts
4,975 battles
20 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Happily picked up this one. It gives more chance to get a high tier one from the early access crates.

How much is really this prime twitch time anyway? Whats the point of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BASIC]
Players
790 posts
21,830 battles
25 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Happily picked up this one. It gives more chance to get a high tier one from the early access crates.

We still don't know , how new BBs will be distributed, probably by some grindy missions/ doubloons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TF]
Players
121 posts
2,064 battles

I tried it, 1 coop game.

The SAP is really strong on cruisers, it does more damage than HE and doesn't over-penetrate like AP, but on other T4 BBs it's quite useless as these (pre)dreadnaught designs usually have more than 79mm armor on the belt and superstructures are small.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
4,647 posts
19,099 battles
27 minutes ago, meuhbat said:

The SAP is really strong on cruisers, it does more damage than HE and doesn't over-penetrate like AP, but on other T4 BBs it's quite useless as these (pre)dreadnaught designs usually have more than 79mm armor on the belt and superstructures are small.

No doubt on DDs,  too. Can't have those naughty little torp boats spoiling Billy BBs fun, can we?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,732 posts
15,095 battles

Against itself, AP is the way to go. Doesn't seem to pen the main belt though!

20210126202735_1.jpg

20210126202744_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,732 posts
15,095 battles
Just now, invicta2012 said:

No doubt on DDs,  too. Can't have those naughty little torp boats spoiling Billy BBs fun, can we?

I believe battleship SAP only gives overpen (10%) damage

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
4,647 posts
19,099 battles
1 minute ago, gopher31 said:

I believe battleship SAP only gives overpen (10%) damage

<fires up the Okhotnik>

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
6,879 posts
15,435 battles
42 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

How much is really this prime twitch time anyway? Whats the point of it?

It's a few quid a month, effectively - if you have Amazon Prime, you get Twitch Prime as part of the same package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,732 posts
15,095 battles
5 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

<fires up the Okhotnik>

It is the best low tier yolo boat but you know you'll get tier5-7 matchmaking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×