Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DFens_666

Edit: Brainfart

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[FAILS]
Players
992 posts
24,949 battles
12 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Scammed :cap_tea:

 

shot-21_01.26_14_11.15-0602.thumb.jpg.982b9ff3f3f6e1687e0d3029e123938e.jpg

 

shot-21_01.26_14_12.27-0682.thumb.jpg.211d79ac7cae7fc451a6a22932bfcc35.jpg

 

@MrConway your missions cant do math :cap_old:

 

Couldnt hit it any better, yet didnt work :cap_haloween:

You ignored your chance for an excellent pun: you got shafted... :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ROUGH]
Players
825 posts
23,436 battles
29 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Scammed :cap_tea:

 

shot-21_01.26_14_11.15-0602.thumb.jpg.982b9ff3f3f6e1687e0d3029e123938e.jpg

 

shot-21_01.26_14_12.27-0682.thumb.jpg.211d79ac7cae7fc451a6a22932bfcc35.jpg

 

@MrConway your missions cant do math :cap_old:

 

Couldnt hit it any better, yet didnt work :cap_haloween:

You have to subtract any possible base XP penalty for team damage (ramming allies etc.) 

The second tab screen (showing all player scores) is still bugged as it does NOT include this penalty. You have to look on the fourth tab to see your actual base XP.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,668 posts
10,100 battles
23 minutes ago, Yamashiro42 said:

You have to subtract any possible base XP penalty for team damage (ramming allies etc.) 

The second tab screen (showing all player scores) is still bugged as it does NOT include this penalty. You have to look on the fourth tab to see your actual base XP.

 

And here i was, thinking i could finaly prove that the missions dont work properly :Smile_sad: I know it, but its almost impossible to prove. Recently, i needed 3 fire/citadel ribbons with BBs, and i got 1 fire and 2 citadels right before the game ended - i got the ribbons and the damage, but it didnt count for the missions, only the fire ribbon counted.

I had to watch the replay, because i didnt recall any ram, and infact it was such a gentle hit, the game didnt even show the pink message:

shot-21_01.26_15_06.42-0512.thumb.jpg.2b26bf05dc966c27e3b514131992fe2b.jpg

 

Just prior to that, i touched his stern just a bit... and that deducted me 1 baseXP :cap_fainting:

image.png.b58a78590cc3bbf73f1d5dc017cc85a4.png

 

Interestingly, i always assumed that the baseXP tab shows the one with the penalty substracted.

 

@Excavatus can be closed, i go into the corner and shame myself :Smile_hiding:

 

  • Funny 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
3,749 posts
30,695 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

 

And here i was, thinking i could finaly prove that the missions dont work properly :Smile_sad: I know it, but its almost impossible to prove. Recently, i needed 3 fire/citadel ribbons with BBs, and i got 1 fire and 2 citadels right before the game ended - i got the ribbons and the damage, but it didnt count for the missions, only the fire ribbon counted.

I had to watch the replay, because i didnt recall any ram, and infact it was such a gentle hit, the game didnt even show the pink message:

shot-21_01.26_15_06.42-0512.thumb.jpg.2b26bf05dc966c27e3b514131992fe2b.jpg

 

Just prior to that, i touched his stern just a bit... and that deducted me 1 baseXP :cap_fainting:

image.png.b58a78590cc3bbf73f1d5dc017cc85a4.png

 

Interestingly, i always assumed that the baseXP tab shows the one with the penalty substracted.

 

@Excavatus can be closed, i go into the corner and shame myself :Smile_hiding:

 

naaah....

just when it's about to start?! when....

4vd8x3.jpg

 

tztz :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
3,749 posts
30,695 battles

@DFens_666*coughcough*.... how bout these ones?! :Smile_child:

this u?

Spoiler

calculator-missing-this-doesnt-add-up.jp

 

guess got the wrong model ^^... here, get this one:

Spoiler

3if9aq.jpg

 

...dang, whatever.... calc says....

Spoiler

Me_806eb8_2788218.jpg

 

:Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2::Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
5,075 posts
20,750 battles
28 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

naaah....

just when it's about to start?! when....

4vd8x3.jpg

 

tztz :cap_haloween:

2024?

  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,194 posts
8,617 battles

What, nobody noticed the mission where it says "Kill 9 enemies in a single match, options: Random or Ranked"?

 

lolwut.thumb.png.759e4e8d4c5570b73e8780d91780c836.png

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RNR-]
Players
1,936 posts

Well I wouldn't because I'm not doing any missions can't even be Ar*ed with the Paltry Doubloons or the Dockyard for that matter, but well spotted :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,668 posts
10,100 battles
27 minutes ago, Figment said:

What, nobody noticed the mission where it says "Kill 9 enemies in a single match, options: Random or Ranked"?

 

That should say incapacitations, not kills. :cap_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,791 posts
31,660 battles
3 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Scammed :cap_tea:

 

shot-21_01.26_14_11.15-0602.thumb.jpg.982b9ff3f3f6e1687e0d3029e123938e.jpg

 

 

Still, I can see here the usual team MM lately.  Much balans.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,668 posts
10,100 battles
1 minute ago, 22cm said:

 

Still, I can see here the usual team MM lately.  Much balans.

 

Well i managed 170k damage in just about 8 minutes, so i dont think MM can balance that :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Team, Alpha Tester
3,410 posts
4,372 battles
3 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

 

And here i was, thinking i could finaly prove that the missions dont work properly :Smile_sad: I know it, but its almost impossible to prove. Recently, i needed 3 fire/citadel ribbons with BBs, and i got 1 fire and 2 citadels right before the game ended - i got the ribbons and the damage, but it didnt count for the missions, only the fire ribbon counted.

 I had to watch the replay, because i didnt recall any ram, and infact it was such a gentle hit, the game didnt even show the pink message:

 shot-21_01.26_15_06.42-0512.thumb.jpg.2b26bf05dc966c27e3b514131992fe2b.jpg

  

Just prior to that, i touched his stern just a bit... and that deducted me 1 baseXP :cap_fainting:

image.png.b58a78590cc3bbf73f1d5dc017cc85a4.png

 

Interestingly, i always assumed that the baseXP tab shows the one with the penalty substracted.

 

@Excavatus can be closed, i go into the corner and shame myself :Smile_hiding:

 

 

Impressively close though ;)

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,194 posts
8,617 battles
53 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

That should say incapacitations, not kills. :cap_yes:

Hmm in Dutch they picked a word that's ambiguous in meaning, but the most common interpretations would be to "Knock-Outs" .

 

Come to think of it, they do use the word "Vernietigd" (Destroyed) normally for kills, so I probably misinterpreted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
3,749 posts
30,695 battles
3 hours ago, nambr9 said:

 

Deserves a special achievement to be implemented. 

 

Close, but no cigar.

:Smile_veryhappy::Smile_medal:....

582dee9a24228.jpeg

or in sense of like 1k more base xp than next on losing team, while scoring 1st and survive... grants one of the "ocpurn....", whatever it's called camos (the ones withe worst multipliers ingame)

ebf.jpg

 

... on the other such an achievement also could be called like: "invert supernova, u just saved a star" ^^:Smile_trollface::Smile_child::Smile_hiding:

 

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
6,569 posts
24,001 battles
5 hours ago, MrConway said:

Impressively close though ;)

You DO know that sometimes Your trolling is among the best, don't You?

:Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
4,581 posts
15,918 battles
On 1/26/2021 at 4:18 PM, DFens_666 said:

@Excavatus can be closed, i go into the corner and shame myself :Smile_hiding:

 

I'm sorry mate.. too epic to be closed :) 
let it die on its own pace... 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×