Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.10.1: Round 2

15 comments in this topic

[DKMNL]
Players
88 posts
1,951 battles

Why bother us with a PT on Italian BB's whereas you still s*ck on the current Captain Reworks, which you have NOT tested in depth!!!

• Cool 6

[LUSOS]
Players
380 posts
22,256 battles

• Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 19 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.

News Flash: Commanders can now have 21 skill points!!!

• Funny 6

[URUC]
Players
373 posts
10 ore fa, The_EURL_Guy ha scritto:

Captains, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.10.1!

Read it on the portal

So instead resetting to the old captain skill version, you give us a not exactly well developed italian BB line?

Am i alone noting that T8 to TX this line has only 18 range for main guns, when everyone else has 20 or more? Even with range module T9 and TX have less range than russian same tier cruisers.   

In other wordscrap.

And dont say anything about concealment: once a short range BB is spotted by DDs or CVs the HE rain begins.

Like UK Monarch.

• Cool 2

[ALYEN]
Players
2,624 posts
4,358 battles

Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 19 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.

Still only 19 point captains ? Will we get the same for 2 years like after the first captain rework and only get 19 point captains on PTS ?

• Funny 1

[CRRZY]
Players
3 posts
17,264 battles

Ships that took part in PT brawl battle seem locked in the port indefinitely... with a "IN BATTLE" stamp, w/out any time lock or anything. Anyways, it is PT.

Today, that issue is no more.

Edited by Terakatsou
Obvious.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

Even if I thought for one second you paid any attention to our opinions I would not bother. I have inverted money into a game I enjoy and so stick with it, The concept was sound and very different to so many others, Now I still play the game despite  Wargamings development team not because of it, a continuing line of Dopey Idea's and Shenanigans have actually become to have an entertainment value in there own right. In British Pop Culture there is a Guy called Baldrick, he seems to epitomize Wargamings business mantra imo. Carry on Regardless Chaps I just know you will   :Smile_honoring:

Players
364 posts
19,606 battles

Yes Italian BBs + new captain system -_- , I have new slogan for WG " WG Games , just rigged" (say in EA voice)

Players
22 posts

Wow.....I mean it is extremely logical that 1on1 in brawls will be played mainly DD vs DD.......so how should I play this now with my test account that doesn't have any DDs on Tier X? At least you could have given us some DDs on X to play it. Yes I know I grind them, but sorry I don't want to grind on the Test account. 

Players
116 posts
17,616 battles

During the Public Test, two seasons of Brawls will be fought in the following format:

• Round 1: 3 vs. 3, playing Tier X ships. Restrictions: a maximum of one aircraft carrier, battleship, two cruisers and destroyers per team
  • Round 2: 1 vs. 1, playing Tier X ships of all types

3 vs 3 -   one CV????

You guys are certified insane.

As for the rest of "new and improved" - both new KM DD line and RM BB line are D.O.A.

[BHSFL]
Players
561 posts
14 minutes ago, GoneFishingAgain said:

3 vs 3 -   one CV????

You guys are certified insane.

Depends on map size because, CV gets rushed and dies ... unless its FDR were if its vs 2 DD it might as well go back to port ... or KM T10 since same issue.

CV win battles by endurance, not Alpha (unless its FDR) so only CV that hold a advantage is FDR and that is assuming the Red CV is a idiot and doesnt just air cover his team or its vs 2 DDs were its going to be up to the DDs as well what the Red CV is.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,779 posts
4,523 battles
Před 10 hodinami WWDragon řekl/a:

Depends on map size because, CV gets rushed and dies ... unless its FDR were if its vs 2 DD it might as well go back to port ... or KM T10 since same issue.

CV win battles by endurance, not Alpha (unless its FDR) so only CV that hold a advantage is FDR and that is assuming the Red CV is a idiot and doesnt just air cover his team or its vs 2 DDs were its going to be up to the DDs as well what the Red CV is.

Brawls are played on much smaller maps, basically on central parts of existing maps. So you kinda get it right. Also in those cases it really depends on cooperation of those three players.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,779 posts
4,523 battles
Před 3 hodinami koliber_1984 řekl/a:

1vs1 brawl seems interesting, maby I give it a try

Definitely do, it is fun.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this