Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
XDMeloniXD

Mysore should get a permanent version of the "Indian Tricolour" camoflage

7 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
104 posts
9,915 battles

The title explains it all really, I personally feel like the Mysore should get a permanent version of the "Indian Tricolor" camoflage. Wargaming would not have to change it, since the camo itself looks quite stunning. (It probably is my favorite expendable camoflage style that exsists ingame.) I mean, it alone would work extremely well as a perma-camo.

f744e0e0cf1745cf82b15976a6ce736d.thumb.jpg.253c13b753b4eb5ed874d6c65f505c54.jpg

Adding one would also be nice, since the normal Mysore perma-camo is rather dull, only being one colour, adding this could give more alternatives. Besides, guess what other ship has the ability to switch from the standard camo to another permanent national camo, that is right, it is another commonwealth ship. The Haida.

DhBVU-pU0AAl-6e.thumb.jpg.d981ee677f70296dc0b04cf9f5269d90.jpg

Of course, adding the perma-camo for Mysore would take some work, but I would definately spend around 1500 dubz to get it. (I say 1500 doubloons since the Haidas costs 2000 if I checked correctly, since Mysore is one tier lower, I assume 500 dubz off the camo would be fair?)

• Cool 10

Beta Tester
3,485 posts
4,004 battles

I agree completely with Captain XDMeloniXD:s opening post! :Smile_great:

While perhaps not quite as breathtaking as the Maple Leaf colours of the Haida, that Mysore pattern is quite fetching indeed. I'd gladly cough up a reasonable amount of doubloons for having access to that as a permanent paint job! 

• Cool 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles

I personally think its an awful camo, but choice is always a good thing.

Beta Tester
3,485 posts
4,004 battles
4 hours ago, Pururut said:

That and Haida reminded me of this. 

https://cdn-live.warthunder.com/uploads/35/21/0a/11eb714df532e9acb0911fcdf9a873a58f_mq/m601.png

Obvious target audience is obvious, sadly. Nonetheless if it exists for Haida then make it permanent for Mysore too. No idea why they didnt make it as such to begin with. 

...oy. 

Well, you must agree that it makes a colourful impression on the battlefield?

As for target audiences, perhaps they should balance the deal by making a special ecclesiastically-themed camo for the Crusader? In Hoc Signum Vinces!

:Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

Players
131 posts
124 battles
1 hour ago, Procrastes said:

As for target audiences, perhaps they should balance the deal by making a special ecclesiastically-themed camo for the Crusader? In Hoc Signum Vinces!

:Smile_izmena:

https://youtu.be/_Aykv_2e3lI

Should be released simultaneously with the next anime collab. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this