You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wannna

Rollback when ?

87 comments in this topic

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,218 posts
9,490 battles
9 minutes ago, Wannna said:

When will the rollback on this terrible update happen ?

This will never happen. 

• Cool 4

Players
2,339 posts
20,612 battles

I wouldn't get my hopes up, the best we can hope for is various tweaks and patch updates as they struggle to find a 'good enough' state.

• Cool 2

[LS]
Players
24 posts
11,265 battles
4 minutes ago, principat121 said:

This will never happen. 

Sure, keep pushing a mistake instead of learning, always a wise choice. Worked well for them in the past.

I'm just supposed to build my massa / georgia / pommern snipers now ?

Compensation for rending premium ships unplayable / nerfed ? where is the refound ?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[EIRE]
Players
141 posts
9,912 battles

The absolute best you can hope for are slight changes to some of the skills in maybe 18 months time

• Cool 4
  • Angry 1

[CATS]
Players
31,115 posts
15,723 battles
18 minutes ago, Wannna said:

Hello,

All secondaries ships are dead (was less effective but could make it work in the past, not anymore), only sniping is viable on BB's now.

DD were buffed, while having a more expensive build, I had 5 M captains exp but the new / mid players got dupped.

CV's were buffed while unwanted.

Cruisers got the worst.

@MrConway  Rollback when ?

February, .... 20210

3 minutes ago, Wannna said:

Sure, keep pushing a mistake instead of learning, always a wise choice. Worked well for them in the past.

Have you seen the bank accounts of the boss?

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[LS]
Players
24 posts
11,265 battles
3 minutes ago, kieodoxy said:

The absolute best you can hope for are slight changes to some of the skills in maybe 18 months time

That's exactly why I'm pissed, I saw how CV rework went.

After extensive testing I just can't see how those ships will work as brawlers. You get punished left and right for pushing. higher general DPS with lesser defense

Players
3,575 posts
6 minutes ago, Wannna said:

I'm just supposed to build my massa / georgia / pommern snipers now ?

Compensation for rending premium ships unplayable / nerfed ? where is the refound ?

Hate to break it to you bud, but WG just don't give a damn, spreadsheet probably says balanced.

• Cool 5

[LS]
Players
24 posts
11,265 battles
1 minute ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

Hate to break it to you bud, but WG just don't give a damn, spreadsheet probably says balanced.

But they say all the time that they care about our feedback and listen, they even done a survey.

Didn't Mrconnway just said, they listen and wanted us to show again where are the issues about this update ? I'm pretty sure he tried to convince players WG listened somewhere on the forum.

Let's see.

• Funny 6

[_I_]
Players
1,087 posts
20,883 battles
35 minutes ago, Wannna said:

You are thinking about all the other rollbacks that happened before?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[SPURD]
Players
869 posts
6,596 battles

The issue was always that most of the maps are horrible, they should just get on to fixing that.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[LS]
Players
24 posts
11,265 battles
2 minutes ago, Nibenay78 said:

You are thinking about all the other rollbacks that happened before?

Might never happen but they still nerfed premiums like Massa, We got scammed by WG

• Cool 2

Players
180 posts
23,718 battles

The ‘tweaks’ will happen well after the free respec period when everyone is locked into their builds.

• Cool 9

Players
62 posts
43 minutes ago, Wannna said:

Hello,

All secondaries ships are dead (was less effective but could make it work in the past, not anymore), only sniping is viable on BB's now.

DD were buffed, while having a more expensive build, I had 5 M captains exp but the new / mid players got dupped.

CV's were buffed while unwanted.

Cruisers got the worst.

It would be nice

[LS]
Players
24 posts
11,265 battles
1 minute ago, The_Finnster said:

The ‘tweaks’ will happen well after the free respec period when everyone is locked into their builds.

I'm 100 % sure of that too but I / we could be wrong, WG could show us that they can listen and show some mercy, right ? 

They really try all the time to show us they listen, words fades but written stays, right ?

they could do the right thing and prove us all wrong

• Funny 2

[NECRO]
Players
3,180 posts
Vor 25 Minuten, Wannna sagte:

But they say all the time that they care about our feedback and listen, they even done a survey.

People lie. Shocking, I know.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[_I_]
Players
1,087 posts
20,883 battles
20 minutes ago, Wannna said:

Might never happen but they still nerfed premiums like Massa, We got scammed by WG

I guess you clearly didn't play WoT :P

There's never a rollback, its just "tweaking" until it "kinda" works... or people get bored of complaining.

• Cool 5

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,334 posts
7,901 battles
54 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up, the best we can hope for is various tweaks and patch updates as they struggle to find a 'good enough' state.

Considering that after CV rework, WG needed what ? 6 months to manage to balance planes vs AAA, this is going to be a loooong year ...

• Cool 3

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,334 posts
7,901 battles
12 minutes ago, Nibenay78 said:

I guess you clearly didn't play WoT :P

There's never a rollback, its just "tweaking" until it "kinda" works... or people get bored of complaining.

At least on WoT when the community said that the Rubicon update was sh*t, WG aknowledged and cancelled it ...

Players
3,185 posts
22,859 battles
Vor 4 Stunden, Wannna sagte:

It did.

Obviously, none of the ones responsible for the CV rework ever got fired, or at any event, not for the CV rework (Hi @iEarlGrey!) so its impact on the revenue can't have been so bad that it would have been impossible to pass it off as a success at the usual middle management meetings when embellished with few trendy buzz words.

https://stats.wotapi.ru/stats/wows/eu/EU

If anything, peaks on the EU server population chart are slightly higher than last January, probably because people are curious about the rework. Levels do not seem much different from 2018 and 2019.

That is of course stagnation and not growth, but considering the game permanently loses players and there is a constant influx of new players propping up these numbers, and the new players are the most likely to spend any money, it is a fair bet to say the profits must also be fairly stable.

Or at any rate, stable enough to pass them off as not-failures under all manner of buzzwords and excuses at said middle-management meetings.

Which is of course the only thing the people responsible are interested in.

Edited by floribe2000
formatting
  • Cool 1

[LS]
Players
24 posts
11,265 battles
28 minutes ago, Nibenay78 said:

It never happens until it does.

There is a very long list of WG fail, but they could change their way maybe.

Their way failed on CV rework, even 2 years after that, nobody agrees on where the CV is really.

Who would wan't to be a BETA tester for another year ? we've been there for the past 2.

Rollback captains, do some extensive test runs on test servers with reall incentive to play there, maybe listen to players on the way, some crazy thinking like that is still possible.

Players
2,488 posts
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

I bet 8.0 hit it hard and I suspect 10.0 will... How many people have said on the forum no more money for WG?

Players
232 posts
8,833 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

February, .... 20210

Well, considering how much money they will make from the captains changes I predict it will get quite a bit fatter soon.

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
415 posts
9,647 battles

I am all for a rollback also :Smile_izmena: