You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Prime Gaming Rewards: Battleship Dante Alighieri

31 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
Players
1,243 posts

Sorry Guys Not a WG thing, But I want nothing to do with Amazon, I closed them down on my PC I find their content unsuitable.. Hey they started it :etc_hide_turtle:

• Cool 3

Players
2,043 posts
3,820 battles

WG, how about giving everyone the possibility of getting it Early access to veryone else during the event instead that to only those that spend money :Smile-angry:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,648 posts
12,974 battles
10 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

WG, how about giving everyone the possibility of getting it Early access to veryone else during the event instead that to only those that spend money :Smile-angry:

im guessing Prime Gaming gives them money other way they would not  promo this

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
2,043 posts
3,820 battles
Proprio ora, gabberworld ha scritto:

im guessing Prime Gaming gives them money other way they would not  promo this

... maybe

[CATS]
Players
30,911 posts
15,691 battles

That way the Prime users can early test how broken BB SAP is.

I am curious for the early screenshots and videos. :cap_cool:

• Cool 2

[BASIC]
Players
796 posts
21,838 battles

Just wait 3 more weeks, all except T10 will be EA for everybody (willing to spend money ofc :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[-MCD-]
Players
66 posts
9,858 battles

so first battle with her was a kraken game. not sure if she's OP or i was just a dirty seal clubber for a round.....

but there were alot of flat broadsides to enjoy.....

hmmm?

no, im just a dirty seal clubber!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,119 posts
22,883 battles

Thanks for the ability to test the ship. After a few games I see that if Dante is any indication, the whole line will be as fun to play as pulling my own teeth with rusty pliers.

So instead of wasting my time and money, I will pass on the upcoming event.

Thanks WG, you saved me money and time. :cap_like:

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles
14 minutes ago, Hs7570747 said:

6 Skills Commander + Port.

Exactly 😊.

dante skils 2.png

[RBNT]
Players
4 posts
1,783 battles

It has a module on it to extend the range, with no apparent downsides...? What's the deal with that? 

Also where's my smoke deployer?! :Smile_sad:

Seriously though - looking forward to the Italian battleships! 

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,119 posts
22,883 battles
1 hour ago, ferrozoica said:

It has a module on it to extend the range, with no apparent downsides...? What's the deal with that? 

Also where's my smoke deployer?! :Smile_sad:

Seriously though - looking forward to the Italian battleships! 

It's a silver ship, so it's delivered with every researchable module available. That includes the gun range.

I find it sad there's  no hull upgrade.

Also, exhaust smoke is only available on the T8 and above. T7 and below have to make do with bad accuracy and short gun range.

Players
12 posts
4,269 battles

Is the ship for keeps and can it be sold. Can we keep the port or captain. we needed to spend fake money to put it to useable.  lots of questions unsure of. I know im a noob to this and hope your kind enough to explain it to me. Thanks in anticipation of your knowledge.

Beta Tester
149 posts
373 battles

Is this going to end up the same way as the American ''captured'' King Tiger in WoT, players got it for free through Prime and where told it was theirs as long as they had their Prime account, then after a while WG announced they were removing it from players garages and if players wanted to continue using it, which many did because it was a good tank, they had to buy it for cash.

[LSCA]
Players
1,648 posts
12,974 battles
1 hour ago, shrapnel_bait said:

Is this going to end up the same way as the American ''captured'' King Tiger in WoT, players got it for free through Prime and where told it was theirs as long as they had their Prime account, then after a while WG announced they were removing it from players garages and if players wanted to continue using it, which many did because it was a good tank, they had to buy it for cash.

its a silver ship dude, upcoming Italian tech tree ship , and if they todo that then its all players fault as far you support them by prime then they continue that even further

pingpong.png

• Cool 2

[FLAG]
Players
1 post
4,352 battles

Dante Alighieri is quite a nice battleship for tier 4

and it is yet another freebie in a great game for Prime members:Smile_great:. What is not to like?

Thanks a lot, Wargaming!

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles
On 1/28/2021 at 8:15 PM, no_war_hero said:

Dante Alighieri is quite a nice battleship for tier 4

and it is yet another freebie in a great game for Prime members:Smile_great:. What is not to like?

Thanks a lot, Wargaming!

And don't forget it is Italian, therefore the most beautiful Tier IV ship of this sector of the galaxy: from my comment, you can surely tell that I am not biased at all. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2 posts
3,770 battles

Hi all and Happy Fishing!

On the subject of getting a kracken on first game, It may  not be that one is only a great big bad seal clubber,

I believe it is in WOW as it is in WOT that th e MM activly gives you a better time and worse other players in the first game one plays in a ship/tank that is new as it does in a ship/tank that one has not played in a while

Cheers Mates

PS

and thanks WG for beuatiful game and a gift!

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles
On 2/2/2021 at 7:26 AM, lordofthehoard said:

Hi all and Happy Fishing!

On the subject of getting a kracken on first game, It may  not be that one is only a great big bad seal clubber,

I believe it is in WOW as it is in WOT that th e MM activly gives you a better time and worse other players in the first game one plays in a ship/tank that is new as it does in a ship/tank that one has not played in a while

Cheers Mates

PS

and thanks WG for beuatiful game and a gift!

Thanks, Captian! Kraken apart, how do you like Dante Alighieri so far?  😉

[BOOF]
[BOOF]
Players
121 posts
5,046 battles

BUt then I have to spend Italian tokens to buy a second copy of it before I can spend yet more tokens to buy the Conte di Cavour. So the Prime "bonus" is actually pretty pointless except for slightly "early access" to it?