Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Trip_91

Refunding Tirpitz B

4 comments in this topic

Question

[HAVOC]
Players
4 posts
4,796 battles

Hi there,

I bought the Tirpitz B somewhere in november and i regret it. I know there is some no refund policy i had to agree with  but still wanna try. No one said when i bought it they were gonna nerf it into oblivion so plz can i get the gold back i paid for it? I did not agree with the new 'great' patch you released.

I tried making a ticket but i couldnt find the confirmation email with the code.

Thanks

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

3 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
31,005 posts
15,701 battles

Too late for a refund.

Btw. the skill rework was announced in September last year...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[-FDF-]
Players
15 posts

I do not know how you play your Tirpitz, but if you feel like the rework being a nerf you are doing something wrong.

Not to mention that changes impacting all ships (of a type or in general) do not count as prem ship nerfs, as those would grant refundes, but they changed the skills for every BB.
But even if... I feel like my Tirpitz is better now. Same with Odin, Pommern and GK. Secondary build with tank works better now than before, or you join the usel... skillfull sniper BBs in the backline using deadeye. Either way it works

• Boring 1

[HAVOC]
Players
4 posts
4,796 battles

I know, but this isnt just a rework, its a straight up NERF. Just asking if there is a way. I have a feeling they are not going to adress the issue everyone is complaining about...

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Sign in to follow this