Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SirTogII

Mysore vs Perth

56 comments in this topic

[TACHA]
Players
1,169 posts
10 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

10.7s

Thanks. Seems a little punitive, without the torps...

[-TPF-]
Players
4,780 posts
19,474 battles
10 minutes ago, 22cm said:

Funny name. Sorry, but every time I read it, I complete it to "Mysoreass"

Microaggressions ahoy!  :cap_haloween:

[-TPF-]
Players
4,780 posts
19,474 battles
1 minute ago, NobleSauvage said:

Thanks. Seems a little punitive, without the torps...

The thing about Mysore's guns is although they have the same pen as Fiji and Edinburgh the shell speed is faster so you have a flatter, more Soviet style gun arc. So they do hit very hard on anything where you can get a flat broadside to aim at - work that smoke for position!

• Cool 2

[SHAD]
Players
4,050 posts
15,689 battles
36 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

The thing about Mysore's guns is although they have the same pen as Fiji and Edinburgh the shell speed is faster so you have a flatter, more Soviet style gun arc. So they do hit very hard on anything where you can get a flat broadside to aim at - work that smoke for position!

Just had a check. Flight times are better even than the German 150mm and in fact are closer to the soviet cruisers than they are british cruisers.

Penetration is also only just behind the soviet tier 6.

Ok, I'm buying it.

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,378 posts
4,134 battles
On 1/29/2021 at 1:37 PM, NobleSauvage said:

Not even any plans for Subs-only Ops? Might help the devs polish subs a bit before putting them into the general game, and also help ease people into them better. A wolfpack attacking a merchant convoy, a sub flotilla waiting in ambush for an enemy battlefleet, maybe a group of them penetrating an enemy anchorage or straits to attack the shipping within/beyond?

On the original topic: can anyone tell me what the fire rate for Mysore's guns is? I can only find a figure on the wiki and I don't trust it, seems much too low.

It is certainly a possibility that we'll do something like that, but I cannot make any promises.

[TACHA]
Players
1,169 posts
3 hours ago, MrConway said:

It is certainly a possibility that we'll do something like that, but I cannot make any promises.

Of course, well fingers crossed then

Sign in to follow this