Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kaledoniq

ММ

6 comments in this topic

[TPDF]
Players
42 posts
32,674 battles

I want to investigate MM for my account from 21.01.2021 to 24. 01 2021. Your MM puts me in battles that were lost before the battle started.

• Funny 1

[TPDF]
Players
42 posts
32,674 battles

I stand at a good distance. When a battle is lost, I get closer or leave the battle. In most battles I have a good damage, but I constantly lose. It is not normal. I constantly come across weak players, 20-34% wins, this is not normal. Thanks for the reply . What to do???

[CATS]
Players
31,057 posts
15,715 battles
53 minutes ago, Kaledoniq said:

I stand at a good distance. When a battle is lost, I get closer or leave the battle. In most battles I have a good damage, but I constantly lose. It is not normal. I constantly come across weak players, 20-34% wins, this is not normal. Thanks for the reply . What to do???

Get closer, sooner!

It is important to eliminate important targets, no just the ones that randomly sit broadside at long range. Tanking for team also helps in winning. Letting your cruiser teammates tank for you and getting them sunk, makes winning much harder.

[TPDF]
Players
42 posts
32,674 battles

Thanks for the advice, I will try. I hope it helps me. I hope DD doesn't die like flies.

Players
2,365 posts
4,794 battles

1493554649_shiptoastrating1.jpg.6689d948bb704d3f0e907e5889dde5c4.jpg

As the OP appears to have had their query answered, can we get this thread closed?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this