Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Is this the game now?

15 comments in this topic

Players
2,475 posts

Unfortunately I DC'd in my last game and by the time I got back in I was greeted by this... 

325011996_Screenshot(244).thumb.png.f98db608c72ff1bbe551830d7acce4cb.png

In 5 DD games this seems to be the norm...

1514846768_Screenshot(242).thumb.png.4546946f6d8ca4130ab4ed2b5345a925.png

1078317028_Screenshot(241).thumb.png.412c01a8686ec8e4ca722e41cb799c69.png

For the DD player this game is now nothing but a 'profanity' joke....

Nobody wants to push and nobody wants to play... what's the point??

• Cool 3

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,318 battles

I guess long range big flaming arrows 'archery' practice won out. The new WoWS Olympic sport. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 2

[TF]
Players
121 posts
2,067 battles

Please press numpad "+" to increase your minimap size :Smile-_tongue: oh that wasn't the point, sorry.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
7,308 posts
11,668 battles
9 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Unfortunately I DC'd in my last game and by the time I got back in I was greeted by this...  

image.png.ff7a5d3e2608904c09b48cac95206e23.png

• Funny 1

Players
2,475 posts
4 minutes ago, meuhbat said:

Please press numpad "+" to increase your minimap size :Smile-_tongue: oh that wasn't the point, sorry.

??? Mini Map is fine for me so what's your point???

Players
2,475 posts
5 minutes ago, Aethervoxx said:

I guess long range big flaming arrows 'archery' practice won out. The new WoWS Olympic sport. :Smile_teethhappy:

It's a joke...

[CHEFT]
Players
12,663 posts
9,841 battles
35 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

image.png.b9b04faf4f18b6571244d30bfbad5483.png

What you gonna do, if someone like Flamu does nothing but fart from >20km with any BB he touches, and says "why move closer" and all his :etc_swear: followers will ofc do the same - with no success, as id like to add.

• Cool 6

Players
384 posts
12,134 battles
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

image.png.b9b04faf4f18b6571244d30bfbad5483.png

What you gonna do, if someone like Flamu does nothing but fart from >20km with any BB he touches, and says "why move closer" and all his :etc_swear: followers will ofc do the same - with no success, as id like to add.

you can blame flamu and other streamers all you want but WG created this. This is on nobody but them. they wanted this shitty potato friendly meta so the turds dont get frustrated and spend more $$$. 

• Cool 4

[CHEFT]
Players
12,663 posts
9,841 battles
19 minutes ago, bloodynicknames said:

you can blame flamu and other streamers all you want but WG created this.

Sure but noone forces them to play in a certain way. Infact, they have no idea how to play "properly" and playing like good players doesnt work for 90% of the playerbase because... well, they suck. if they wouldnt suck in the first place, they would know how to play properly.

When Flamu said " i like to sit in the center with my BB because all other BBs run to the mapborder so i can create a crossfire" what happened? In some games, ALL BBs went to the center of the map because "HURRDURR, god flamu said so"

When Flamu said "Cruisers should always hide behind islands, because thats good play" i see BCs run into the last corner and hide behind an island

When Flamu showed how to blindfire, EVERYONE starts to blindfire. Doesnt matter if there are ships spotted, they just wont stop ever. Even if they dont hit, doesnt matter, they just keep blindfiring. Since that video, i think blindfiring increased by 2000% or something, it literally happens all the time. Sometimes you see a salvo with horrible dispersion just splash somewhere around you, and you wonder "wtf was that for, but thanks that you keep yourself spotted"

Does any of this make sense? Nope, its just a bunch of noobs trying to copy a certain playstyle, which makes them perform worse AND lose games ontop of that.

If they would understand how dead-eye actually works, they would understand that they dont have to shoot from 20km - case closed.

• Cool 3

Players
1,167 posts
5,793 battles

Well, I can't really complain about today at all. Yes, my Missouri is running Dead Eye, but I'm not camping in the back, my playstyle hasn't changed in the slightest. Quite a number of good games, two cases of meh (Z-52, Stalingrad), but overall I had some fun.

shot-21.01.24_18.29.39-0627.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.30.31-0559.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.30.41-0429.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.30.50-0298.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.30.59-0029.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.31.08-0816.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.31.19-0548.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.31.32-0951.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.31.44-0512.jpg

shot-21.01.24_18.31.55-0624.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
2,475 posts
1 hour ago, bloodynicknames said:

you can blame flamu and other streamers all you want but WG created this. This is on nobody but them. they wanted this shitty potato friendly meta so the turds dont get frustrated and spend more $$$. 

and what a camper crap show they have made.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
5,666 posts
22,495 battles
4 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Probably that playing T10 ot even more useless due to "new meta" than already before...

Playing medium tier ships today I didn't see a single battle turn out that shippy as Your example.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
1,037 posts
3 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Sure but noone forces them to play in a certain way. Infact, they have no idea how to play "properly" and playing like good players doesnt work for 90% of the playerbase because... well, they suck. if they wouldnt suck in the first place, they would know how to play properly.

When Flamu said " i like to sit in the center with my BB because all other BBs run to the mapborder so i can create a crossfire" what happened? In some games, ALL BBs went to the center of the map because "HURRDURR, god flamu said so"

When Flamu said "Cruisers should always hide behind islands, because thats good play" i see BCs run into the last corner and hide behind an island

When Flamu showed how to blindfire, EVERYONE starts to blindfire. Doesnt matter if there are ships spotted, they just wont stop ever. Even if they dont hit, doesnt matter, they just keep blindfiring. Since that video, i think blindfiring increased by 2000% or something, it literally happens all the time. Sometimes you see a salvo with horrible dispersion just splash somewhere around you, and you wonder "wtf was that for, but thanks that you keep yourself spotted"

Does any of this make sense? Nope, its just a bunch of noobs trying to copy a certain playstyle, which makes them perform worse AND lose games ontop of that.

If they would understand how dead-eye actually works, they would understand that they dont have to shoot from 20km - case closed.

Yeah. I don't watch him for one of those reasons. The other one is that it's everyone elses fault he lost.

I've had him as a teammate a few times. He is utterly passive. Much like Orzanel in wot. They play as REMF, and complain when others don't cater to their needs.

Piss poor gameplay.

And they have a to big influence on the playerbase to make bad being worse.

I usually like the more aggressive ones. I watch them if I have the time.

But at the same time, WG isn't promoting aggressive gameplay either. They aren't rewarding it.

And it's sad.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this