_Maxi_LP_YT_

A very small design/animation suggestion for the Bismarck (and possibly other ships with catapult planes)

3 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
787 battles

Dear WarGaming,

please fix the catapult on the Bismarck (and, if you could on other ships) , so the Planes deployed from the catapult (Spotter, Fighter) do not just "appear" in the air (or bump into superstructures)  when deployed.

The catapult for the planes on the Bismarck could be like the catapult on the Tirpitz, which extends a bit, then catapults the Spotter/fighter into the Air.

Also, it would be nice seeing the catapult planes (since they are able to land in water) land next to the Ship when it is time for it to return back to the ship, and then seeing a crane from the Ship picking up the plane and then transporting it back to the catapult (although, on some ships it might be not possible)

Thanks for reading this. There may be grammar errors in my  text, but english is not my first language, and this is my first time posting something on the forum.

Edit: am i posting this in the wrong part of the forum? 

[STEPA]
Players
59 posts
2,594 battles

I love the idea and i would also like to see animation of a plane upon return landing next to the ship and being retrieved by a crane, also ships landing on the deck of a CV (im not a cv player). Im afraid however that this cosmetic chage is not even in top 1000 things to fix, looking at how successful is the new rework.

• Cool 1

[0KILL]
Players
126 posts
10 hours ago, Ambassador_Worf said:

I love the idea and i would also like to see animation of a plane upon return landing next to the ship and being retrieved by a crane, also ships landing on the deck of a CV (im not a cv player). Im afraid however that this cosmetic chage is not even in top 1000 things to fix, looking at how successful is the new rework.

That is a really good point! :Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface: