Where are my elite captains????

5 comments in this topic

[-WHO-]
Beta Tester
46 posts
11,053 battles

My ticket to WG:

Hello WG

I had ELITE captains, where are they ???

For me it's pretty easy, you made my elite captains to regular or non-elite captains.

Here's a simple math equation for you guys:

19 points = 100.00% -> old version (= elite status for captain)

19 points = 90.476% -> new version (= NON - elite status for captain)

This also means that my old 19 points (max) captain would only be a 17.190 point captain after the new conversion!

I did not ask for this change. I expect all my old 19 skill point captains to be raised to the new elite status of 21 points. I invested a lot of time and money (doublons) for these 19 point elite captains status. For me, this is as if I have grind or bought a ship and after your update I only find 90.476% of it in my port!

I hope you will understand that you really screwed up here and that you will compensate for this mistake and to give all players this 'new' elite status.

Do the right thing

Response from WG:

Ahoy apfun1, Thank you for contacting the Wargaming Player Support Team.

I am sorry that you are dissatisfied with the new changes. However, games always change. Unfortunately, our team is not responsible for game development as our developers are fully committed to this. Regrettably, we have no control over it, nor can we pass on your feedback to them, so I wanted to point out that you should contact the forum and share your constructive suggestions on this topic: - https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/150-diskussionen-zum-spiel/

The best and most discussed ideas are recognized by our development team and then introduced into our game. I hope yours would be one of these. If we can help you with another question, please feel free to contact us again.

I wish you a nice weekend and a lot of fun and success on the sea! Best regards,

What to make of it? That's really an awesome response :Smile_facepalm: 

How do you feel about your EX Elite captains ...

Write your opinions to it, I'm curious if we can get enough together to change something!

[CATS]
Players
31,005 posts
15,701 battles
1 hour ago, apfun1 said:

My ticket to WG:

Hello WG

I had ELITE captains, where are they ???

For me it's pretty easy, you made my elite captains to regular or non-elite captains.

Here's a simple math equation for you guys:

19 points = 100.00% -> old version (= elite status for captain)

19 points = 90.476% -> new version (= NON - elite status for captain)

This also means that my old 19 points (max) captain would only be a 17.190 point captain after the new conversion!

I did not ask for this change. I expect all my old 19 skill point captains to be raised to the new elite status of 21 points. I invested a lot of time and money (doublons) for these 19 point elite captains status. For me, this is as if I have grind or bought a ship and after your update I only find 90.476% of it in my port!

I hope you will understand that you really screwed up here and that you will compensate for this mistake and to give all players this 'new' elite status.

You had commanders with 19 skill points, which still have 19 skill points...

Btw. WG did not call them Elite Commanders:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/patch-notes-060/

Did you also complain in the past?

Spoiler

New Commander Skill Point Table

In addition to the Commander skill overhaul and introduction of Elite Commander XP, the amounts of XP required for reaching a new rank will also be changed in version 0.6.0. Now it will be slightly harder to level up your Commander at the initial stage. However, it will now be simpler to reach high Commander ranks. Before version 0.6.0, players had to earn a total of 1,540,000 XP in order to reach the 18th skill point. After the update, only 1,408,000 XP is required for this. Moreover, we changed the amount of XP required in order to progress from the 18th to the 19th skill point. Before version 0.6.0, this amount was equal to 10,000,000 XP. After the update, only 300,000 XP is required for this.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
434 posts
6,850 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, apfun1 sagte:

If I look at my game, it says my former 19pt captains have 19pt still. Not 17,190. The value of one point hasn't changed either. That you won't get the additional two points gifted is known since moth. So why are you wasting the time of the customer support?