Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wingoka

What to exspect when Playing Ranked

14 comments in this topic

[HAWKS]
[HAWKS]
Players
45 posts
22,615 battles

I am not a super good Player at all so people exspecting everyone in Silver gold qualifer or gold to be Super player's: Sorry you nutter's, people can get there by Star saving and then running in to Good team mates 1 in a while.

Although this has been brought to WG's Attention and there even is a solution, they refuse to make it better as long as people keep quiet and buy stuff.

On a personal note this is simple, i try my best every time, and all the back seat Admiral's camping in the back STF up.  I suicide in any game where FDR is present, the Ship is a Display of how stupid developers can get, put in a ship that can dominate all other ships. (well so much about the hole rework CV issue to better integrate them in game, we make it look like we balance it then put in a ship that is totally ower powered, and offcourse for a large ammount off Steel wich again only benefits really good players)

In my country we have a saying: People who keep shooting them selves in the feet, will end up with a severe limp.

WG please use some time on the crap that does not work. 

MM where one side in Ranked can have 3 radars the other no radar. ( and for my sake you don't need to make people wait for CV )

And to remove star saver issue just do as in clan + and - points after opponents skills.

Players
127 posts
15,543 battles

I suicide in any game where FDR is present" - this is very very stupid and tells many things about you 

" one side in Ranked can have 3 radars the other no radar. " - this is true and extremely anoying

• Cool 1

[VH]
[VH]
Players
191 posts
19,372 battles

as long as you learn that for every win you gain in the next game you will get one afk dd and one really bad bb on your side you will be fine and then let the rage subside its part of ranked they want you to fruitlessly grind in ranked with captains that are now handicapped at 19

[VELOS]
Players
199 posts
2,826 battles

You asked:

What to expect when Playing Ranked

I answer:

To lose your remaining functional brain cells with players doing their own things and the cherry on top the new player style of "the new and improved captain skills"!!!!

Random is more fun and co-op is even better...

• Cool 1

Players
127 posts
15,543 battles
6 minutes ago, GeroGompos said:

You asked:

What to expect when Playing Ranked

Obviously you can expect teammates who suicide ehn seeing FDR.. oh wait... :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

[OGHF]
Players
1,423 posts
24,573 battles

Lol, did make me laugh when checked his ranked stats, good DD player, but also plays CV 40% OUCH!!!, so does that mean if he goes in with a CV and there is a FDR on the other team does he torp himself???

• Funny 1

Players
826 posts
8,007 battles

Surprisingly, I find FDR to be a mediocre opponent. Sure, when driven by a unicum it's a beast, but then even Audacious is in the right hands. I am more worried with good Midway and Hakuryu players than a "I-bought-this-to-win" FDR.

This has one interest side effect. I am gathering steel and was getting the FDR, now I'm not so sure anymore. I'd say I'm barely ok with CVs.

[HAWKS]
[HAWKS]
Players
45 posts
22,615 battles
2 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

Lol, did make me laugh when checked his ranked stats, good DD player, but also plays CV 40% OUCH!!!, so does that mean if he goes in with a CV and there is a FDR on the other team does he torp himself???

No and i dont play CV very often when i do i snipe other CV and radar cruiser's, so CV is very often when i had these f get killed in 3 min by overpowered crap CV whilest all the AA campers scream from the back of map. We need inteligence data, first off if you scream for that in first 2 min intelligence data is not the problem it is however your lack of skill and brain. Playing what i do most DD or cruiser its waste off time staying in a game you will lose anyway FDR kills cruiser at will same do other CV, but at least you can kill some off their planes.

[OGHF]
Players
1,423 posts
24,573 battles
14 hours ago, Wingoka said:

No and i dont play CV very often when i do i snipe other CV and radar cruiser's, so CV is very often when i had these f get killed in 3 min by overpowered crap CV whilest all the AA campers scream from the back of map. We need inteligence data, first off if you scream for that in first 2 min intelligence data is not the problem it is however your lack of skill and brain. Playing what i do most DD or cruiser its waste off time staying in a game you will lose anyway FDR kills cruiser at will same do other CV, but at least you can kill some off their planes.

I would then suggest you watch other players videos on how to play a CV as your priority as a CV is to spot and hassle/delete the DD first thing, you know, just as the CV on the red side does to you when you play DD.

Players
2,739 posts
15,262 battles
14 hours ago, Wingoka said:

No and i dont play CV very often when i do i snipe other CV

It's about as good plan as this:

18 hours ago, Wingoka said:

I suicide in any game where FDR is present

:Smile_facepalm:

[FJAKA]
[FJAKA]
Players
308 posts
10,455 battles

I am not a super good Player at all so people exspecting everyone in Silver gold qualifer or gold to be Super player's: Sorry you nutter's, people can get there by Star saving and then running in to Good team mates 1 in a while.

Although this has been brought to WG's Attention and there even is a solution, they refuse to make it better as long as people keep quiet and buy stuff.

On a personal note this is simple, i try my best every time, and all the back seat Admiral's camping in the back STF up.  I suicide in any game where FDR is present, the Ship is a Display of how stupid developers can get, put in a ship that can dominate all other ships. (well so much about the hole rework CV issue to better integrate them in game, we make it look like we balance it then put in a ship that is totally ower powered, and offcourse for a large ammount off Steel wich again only benefits really good players)

In my country we have a saying: People who keep shooting them selves in the feet, will end up with a severe limp.

WG please use some time on the crap that does not work. 

MM where one side in Ranked can have 3 radars the other no radar. ( and for my sake you don't need to make people wait for CV )

And to remove star saver issue just do as in clan + and - points after opponents skills.

Ranked in a nutshell:

file-20190712-173347-me93jb.jpg?ixlib=rb

Players
203 posts

...  I suicide in any game where FDR is present ...

this does not make you "not super good" - this makes you super bad and it does not matter what excuses you use for yourself. i would go even bit further with my evaluation of you but i don't need another warning/ban at this point ...

[SVX]
Players
1,383 posts
16,363 battles

On a personal note this is simple, i try my best every time, and all the back seat Admiral's camping in the back STF up.  I suicide in any game where FDR is present,

that tells me evrything about you and you are the problem with ranked and you should not be there.

Sign in to follow this