You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Curesto

Could i get Georgia before she removed? Is it too late?

7 comments in this topic

Players
92 posts
703 battles

Hi, i'm fairly new player. I have about 135K coal. I wonder, could i get Georgia before she removed. 

If it's too late, i would get Pommern instead. I'm already have secondary commander from my Scharnhorst.

Will Pommern removed soon?

I'm only playing Co-op and scenarios as well.

Thanks.

• Boring 1

Players
695 posts
28,393 battles

Georgia will be removed with the Patch next Month. So you do not have much Time.

Pommern will be around for much longer.

There are no Planes to remove Pommern yet and if WG does make that Plan they will give us a 3 Month Warning first.

Players
1,201 posts
7,237 battles

Pommern will stay for a while, she was recently added, you will have plenty of time to get her.

You also have not a lot of battle, and Georgia has quite a high skill floor, she is a unique and gimmicky ship, very fast with excellent secondaries, but slow rotating gun and a not so good armor scheme which make the brawling playstyle quite dangerous.

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,176 posts
9,978 battles
1 hour ago, Curesto said:

Hi, i'm fairly new player. I have about 135K coal. I wonder, could i get Georgia before she removed. 

If it's too late, i would get Pommern instead. I'm already have secondary commander from my Scharnhorst.

Will Pommern removed soon?

I'm only playing Co-op and scenarios as well.

Thanks.

Georgia is 230k Coal

Or ab bit over 170k if you still have the 25% Ressource Coupon.

Currently.

There is 2 Guaranteed Sources of Coal you can use Each Day.

The Dailies which give you a Guaranteed 400 Coal for Finishing them.

And the Ressource Crates which you can get 3 off and which are Guaranteed to have 400 Coal each. (Maximum being 1200 Coal each if you Roll very Lucky but thats not happening often)

So you can Earn up to 1600 Coal per Day which is Guaranteed (not dependent on Luck)

The Real Gain tends to be about 2000 per Day if you do this. Cause usually at least 1 of the Crates will have a Second Slot of Coal.

In Addition to Daily Gains. You can also Earn Coal from Various Events, Ranked and Monthly Missions.

Now.

Presumably you have about 3 Weeks. So about 21 Days before the Georgia is Removed.

Which means you can Guaranteed about 40k Coal.

That being the Case. It is Highly Unlikely that you reach the 230k Threshold in the Timeframe as there wont be much Coal to Earn from Events during that Time.

Even if your Extremely Lucky and there was like 20k Coal from Events available. (Including Lucky Rolls the New Years Crates etc) you would still just reach about 60k Coal in Total.

And thats already Super unlikely.

Only way you might possibly make it is if you already have alot of Steel Stored up and would be Willing to Convert it. Which I however would not recommend.

However

As you  Already have 135k Coal that would Put you Comfortably on 175k Coal

Which means. If you still have the 25% Price Reduction Coupon for Ressource Ships. You can actually still get Georgia.

Therefore

Answer is Simple.

If you still have the Coupon that Cuts the Price for Georgia by 25%

You can still make it. And thus attempt to get Georgia.

If you dont have a Coupon right now (already used it for another Ship recently)

Then get Pommern. As you have little to no Chance to get Georgia in Time.

• Cool 2

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles

well when you posted this 10 days ago you had 120k coal, now you have 135k is it too difficult to work out how much you have increased over 10 days?

• Boring 1

Players
1,839 posts
10,173 battles
3 minutes ago, Salentine said:

well when you posted this 10 days ago you had 120k coal, now you have 135k is it too difficult to work out how much you have increased over 10 days?

Now with Brexit, how many months can you stay in Italy per year? :Smile_trollface:

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
49 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Now with Brexit, how many months can you stay in Italy per year? :Smile_trollface:

once again you are sadly misinformed, for the answer to your question is 12/forever...