Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

any refunds planned/ available

9 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
706 posts
5,375 battles

im mostly indifferent to the rework its largely made little to no difference to me , but one issue i do have is the siegfried , i used to love this ship but now its just plain broken. now to be clear im not saying the ship is now bad im saying the shp can no longer be used as i used to and enjoyed playing , its now a port queen like all the other heavy cruisers i have collected and well frankly i feel a bit robbed of all those RP and i would never of bought it in this iteration

• Cool 3

[LADA]
Players
619 posts
9,077 battles

Ah - you must be new here....

For those unaware here is how WG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEworks go. 

Step 1 - Come up with a complete and total brainfart of a concept that nobody actually asked for. The more borked and broken - usually the better.

Step 2 - Quickly 'test' the concept for a short period and promptly ignore any test result or response that they don't agree with.

Step 3 - Launch it onto the live servers and watch the carnage unfold.

Step 4 - Wait about two years to 'gather data'.

Step 5 - Realise they made such an utter pig's breakfast of the whole thing that they need another whacky idea to distract attention from the unmitigated failure. 

Step 6 - Come up with a new rework for something else. Rinse and repeat as needed. 

You'll notice that refunds don't appear anywhere in the above SOP. Hell, soon we'll be onto Rework No.3 with Submarines....

• Cool 8
  • Funny 4

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,728 posts
11,815 battles
24 minutes ago, Gvozdika said:

You'll notice that refunds don't appear anywhere in the above SOP. Hell, soon we'll be onto Rework No.3 with Submarines....

Nr. 3? Buddy you seem to be a bit lost. What about the cruiser armor rework? HE rework? Visibility rework(s)? And this is the second Captain skill rework buddy.

We already past rework nr.10...

just-one-more-time-really-just-one-more-

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POP]
Weekend Tester
1,190 posts
1 hour ago, Gvozdika said:

For those unaware here is how WG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEworks go. 

unknown.png

• Cool 5
  • Funny 11

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
187 posts
12,769 battles
18 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

unknown.png

This is the best diagram in all of the Internet :-)))

• Cool 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles
39 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

unknown.png

37 minutes ago, callumwaw said:

This is the best diagram in all of the Internet :-)))

This one describes WG balancing, event, marketing, monetization, HR and company policies!

• Cool 2

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,328 battles

I think the only question they ask is, "How much money will this make us?"   As to anything that improves the game they just ask, "What game are you talking about?"

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this