Sign in to follow this  
turk_thrust

Where have my Dunkirk Bro's and cunninghams enhanced skills gone

5 comments in this topic

[_N_O_]
Players
18 posts
8,497 battles

the JOAT and Smoke expert skill have been removed from my Dunkirk bro's and JOAT removed from cunningham, not only did they cost a lot in resources one dunkirk bro cost actual money.   

• Cool 2

[V888]
Players
171 posts
22,298 battles

Its so sad, the change was said to diversify talent builds but on british AP-only cruisers there is not much of  choice any more.

There are 24 talents and 6 of them are not available for these cruisers.

Dunkirk captain should get a passive skill that increase the radius.

• Cool 2

[L4L4B]
[L4L4B]
Players
53 posts
9,203 battles
On 1/24/2021 at 12:14 AM, Reckie said:

So, WG, are you going to salvage our Dunkirk Bros (and other similarly reborked commanders)?

Give Dunkirks a passive +30% smoke radius bonus. RN CLs and DDs gain so much diversity from the rest of the tech trees with this - and without it they become at best boring and run of the mill.

If you're doing nothing about this WG, will you offer to replace Dunkirk Bros et al with same-tiered standard commanders and refund  hard earned resources.

[On a selfish note, Jack was my only elite commander. Mino was my first T10. Now Mino is mothballed and Jack is on a bender in the officers' mess on the KGV!]

o7

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[_N_O_]
Players
18 posts
8,497 battles

i put a ticket into WG to ask whta they would about it, i got the usual middle finger response  we reserve the right to f*** the user base over as and when we feel like it.

• Angry 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,568 posts
4,334 battles
On 1/24/2021 at 1:14 AM, Reckie said:

Its so sad, the change was said to diversify talent builds but on british AP-only cruisers there is not much of  choice any more.

There are 24 talents and 6 of them are not available for these cruisers.

Oh that's a great idea. Please give me Hydro reload in same way on the Jutland brothers !!!!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this