You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NuttyNinja

Regarding new UI

4 comments in this topic

[WWII]
Players
4 posts
5,068 battles

Please at least give us an option to pick the old UI this one for an old git like me is too much confusion , just went to try switch out my crew from F der to pommy and it's like i now need A levels ffs, please please please give us the old UI back or at least make both versions of the UI available to choose from, i don't post much here, but been playing for years and this upset the apple cart in my head ! Some of us old timers don't like change !

• Bad 1

[THESO]
Players
8,170 posts
42,110 battles

You mean the commander new tree UI elements looks bad ? Well I don't have a problem return the looks but what it changed and what promises the promised but didn't say the costs.... That's the real frustrating part. 

[ADRIA]
Players
324 posts
11,029 battles
44 minutes ago, NuttyNinja said:

Please at least give us an option to pick the old UI this one for an old git like me is too much confusion

Huh? The new UI along with separate skill trees per class are the only good things in this reeeebork. Much easier to navigate now + you can play around with various builds without locking-in the skills.

[2PTS]
Players
232 posts
9,448 battles

The idea of the new UI is good, but badly implemented.

There is much empty space in the screen, elements could be bigger. 

There is no option to see all the captains of all nations in reserve, which is somehow bothering in case you have a captain of a nation that you don't have a ship anymore and you want to dismiss him. Can't do that anymore