Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
booimbuu

what should i spend my coal on ?

8 comments in this topic

[ATOM-]
Players
121 posts
5,363 battles

Hey i had been saving my coal for a while in order to buy the pommeren but since the rework killed all secondary ships im not shure i want it anymore what other ships (aside from thunderer) are worth spending the coal on ? my favorite ships are, kita haru bissmark blyska and the yami before it was forced to sit super far away

[ATOM-]
Players
121 posts
5,363 battles

i do own georgia already should probebly have stated this but i do won georgia and jb already

[ATOM-]
Players
121 posts
5,363 battles

i generaly hate sniping and passive play hence i wanted pommeren  so again stuff like blyska and bismark i find verry fun

i do also like the midway but there are no coal cv's so thats kinda pointless but worth noting

[TF]
Players
126 posts
2,093 battles

Why are you saying secondaries builds are dead ? germans base accuracy was buffed so compared to 0.9.12 the dispersion reduction is -50% instead of -60% with full build, that is the only nerf (it's nowhere as bad as the test server with only the -35% skill).

On the buff side, range increase for T9 and T10, both sides can shoot, and cheap IFHE build so the 105mms can pen 32.

The french and IJN derp secondaries builds are dead, not germans / american premiums. You can still get Pommern if you like it, why not ?

The real issue at the moment is the mega campy playstyle because everyone wants to try dead-eye, wait a couple weeks so it all settles down and you can decide if the secondaries are usable again. If not, just slap range mod and dead-eye on it as well :Smile_trollface:

[ATOM-]
Players
121 posts
5,363 battles

the 10% accuracy loss is a decent dpm loss and secondary builds where already hard to justify over a standard build now with even lower dpm becous of the  10% accuracy nerf witch generaly makes it worse vs the targets you want them most against being dd's and ca's the range upgrade is not worth it secondarys could have had an accuracy buff and a range buff and they still would not be competetive with standard builds + with thunderer and slava in there current state ur not even gonna get in 16 km of another bb before you are dead hence secondary builds are 'dead'

Sign in to follow this