Sign in to follow this  
Genie_of_the_Lamp

exchange crew for elite XP not fair

3 comments in this topic

Players
142 posts

I hear many complains about the new system and from what I always have seen people will adapt to it....

It is not the worst patch I ve seen.

The worst patch for me are still those in which Planes are just hanging contantly around your ship and they come back in a few

secs to make your game into an annoying experience. Their speed is outragious and they seem to respawn like cockroaches.

And of course the many radars we still see on higher tiers especially.

But really I have to protest against the unlawfull exchange of a captain for Elite XP

It is at a rate of only 25% of the current value!.  This was not said in the prologue announcement!

We were not told .... People you can now sell your captains for just a quarter of their actual XP value.

Why not just exchange these for the 100% XP value? I would like to get rid of a lot of them but not against these

mob-maffia blackmail prices!

[CATS]
Players
30,887 posts
15,682 battles
5 minutes ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

It is at a rate of only 25% of the current value!.  This was not said in the prologue announcement!

We were not told .... People you can now sell your captains for just a quarter of their actual XP value.

Why not just exchange these for the 100% XP value? I would like to get rid of a lot of them but not against these

• It was announced
  • 25% is a lot more than the 0% we had in the past

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,267 posts
5 hours ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

This was not said in the prologue announcement!

first announcement of an upcoming skill rework:

There will also be a new way to get elite commander experience in the game. Players will be able to transform part of a commander's experience into elite experience when dismissing him:

• 25% of experience earned at the cost of 1 experience for 10 credits.

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/70

I would like to get rid of a lot of them but not against these 

then do it like it was before the update and dismiss them without getting any XP back