You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EpicGoldenCat

CV Captain after rework

5 comments in this topic

Players
44 posts
4,295 battles

How do you set the captain skills for midway after the rework? The update brought confusion to the system and its hard to figure out the best build

• Boring 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,944 posts
21,696 battles

This is what I would use if I were interested in playing during these.... well, lets say "interesting" times.

Ql2khvU.png

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
3,635 posts
16,601 battles
25 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

This is what I would use if I were interested in playing during these.... well, lets say "interesting" times.

Ql2khvU.png

What's your opinion on the torpedo arming distance reduction skill btw? Was wondering if it could be worth it on FDR (not only to drop closer to the target, but also to have the torps still closer together when they arm), but didn't have a chance to try it yet.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,944 posts
21,696 battles
13 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

What's your opinion on the torpedo arming distance reduction skill btw? Was wondering if it could be worth it on FDR (not only to drop closer to the target, but also to have the torps still closer together when they arm), but didn't have a chance to try it yet.

I'd probably take it in lieu of Sight Stab, yeah.

In fact unless you have the UU on Midway I'd go torp speed + arming distance instead of DB speed on it too.

• Cool 1

[LD3V]
Players
292 posts
1,481 battles

Hello fellow CV boys, what build would you opt for german carriers ? I mean, probably torpedo speed and arming distance might be not worthy.