Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wulf_Ace

A small possible solution.

4 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
607 posts
5,017 battles

an idea about fighters.

so you are a DD, you enter a battle with CV in it. Now since you are in battle with cv you get new option, to call fighters from friendly CV.when you press button *request fighters* a  friendly cv sees the request and can approve or disapprove the request. lets say he approves, a number of consumables in cv fighters gets removed and a fighter is deployed over allied DD. ( got to think about duration and number of consumables but not many).

now we will have fighters that actually do something,we will have protected dds, we will have less complaning about usage of fighters, they will lose the option for cv player to put them into a place for spoting.

would not put option for other ships since that would just overspam cv requests. yes i know that would lower the protection with fighters for other ships so another suggestion....

Now the thing that all of us are complaining, the skills that are for AA but they are not used in battle when there is CV, they need to fix this,suggestion is to merge them with secondary skills,since some of the aa is similar caliber of the secondarys. reload , percentage of the damage, range etc. make cruiser skills more of a support aa build for BBs and themselfs. make aa cruisers to live as a new support class of ships.

the CVs will survive all these changes and still able to do damage and spot with other planes.

what do you think,can it be done?

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,442 battles

this would be to powerful because the DD can abuse those fighters as spotters over his smoke for example. There are other issues but I won't go in depth. 

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
607 posts
5,017 battles
18 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

this would be to powerful because the DD can abuse those fighters as spotters over his smoke for example. There are other issues but I won't go in depth. 

I said no spotting for fighters.

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
38 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Now the thing that all of us are complaining, the skills that are for AA but they are not used in battle when there is CV, they need to fix this

AA builds on ships

-you intend to use in ranked/cb, but only on ships of even tiers 6/8/10 - They will face CVs almost 100% of the time in cb/ranked

-ships that have decent AA to build upon, because you can't polish a turd

So build AA on Baltimore, Ohio and Des Moines, because it will face carriers in ranked/cb
Don't build AA on Georgia or Alaska

Sign in to follow this