You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

Secondaries have officially received their stamp of approval

12 comments in this topic

Players
1,848 posts

by Ana Lanowski & Fu Ckhow.

Absolutely abysmal showing on a fully specced secondary mod and 19pt capt alsace.

No more cash from me, that's for sure.

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1

[BASIC]
Players
805 posts
21,872 battles
31 minutes ago, Skurfa said:

He didn't say he would leave?

Too drunk to respond :Smile_trollface:.Me too BTW, but I'm not complaining :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,118 posts
10,328 battles
48 minutes ago, Skurfa said:

He didn't say he would leave?

No, that was me leaving for the toilet and saying bye.

• Funny 4

[NMA]
Players
132 posts
4,839 battles

French secondary builds got obliterated by the patch, that's for sure

Players
3,575 posts

Oddly enough I was messing around with the Tirpitz and the mass on one of my alts, Tirpitz range does from 11.3 to 11.5 Km range, the Massa still only gets the 11.3 Km range I could not and still cannot figure out why this is, Sinop and Nelson both do better now and Vanguard gets a full 10km boost, I will sign in later see if I can fathom out all of this.

[NMA]
Players
132 posts
4,839 battles
1 minute ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

Oddly enough I was messing around with the Tirpitz and the mass on one of my alts, Tirpitz range does from 11.3 to 11.5 Km range, the Massa still only gets the 11.3 Km range I could not and still cannot figure out why this is, Sinop and Nelson both do better now and Vanguard gets a full 10km boost, I will sign in later see if I can fathom out all of this.c

Ships which already had better range than the one stated in patch changes did not get any extra boost.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/commander-skills-update/

• Cool 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
5 minutes ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

Tirpitz range does from 11.3 to 11.5 Km range, the Massa still only gets the 11.3 Km range I could not and still cannot figure out why this is

Because of this, range of secondaries was increased to match the numbers in this chart. Massa, Georgia and Ohio's secondary range was not lowered to match the numbers because wg doesn't nerf premiums and because 11,3 is more than 10 - 10,5 and 11

because.JPG

• Cool 1

[-URK-]
Players
27 posts
7,911 battles

Okay WG, you said try it out so i did, the secondaries on the Massa are absolute garbage now with all the secondary capt skills.

Please revert the changes to my secondaries Thank You!

• Cool 1

Players
2,488 posts

The only good thing about the secondary rework is that ISBA (Maximum Dispersion) works at -35% across all BB's of all Tiers... So it is an improvement for your lower tier BB's...

I did get a CQE today in my Massa today... her secondaries are at 9.2km.

For me the Jurys out at the minute.

Screenshot (236).png

• Cool 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts

French secs were a meme since like forever only good for some fires and usually if you were using fire to bring someone down you were better off just slapping a main gun salvo or two into them from long range anyway as the 32 mm plate and mediocre HP usually meant you were usually worse off in that exchange then your target was...