Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Toni112007

New engaging Meta

27 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
219 posts
1,737 battles

I sat the entire game behind a carrier on this same spot and used camping skill cause Wargaming wants me to do that. Enemy team made a mistake to push in a camp fest meta so they all died.

Thank you Wargaming! Your game designers are brilliant! Now go and make more Thunderer clones and sell them! Yay! Everyone be happy!!!

shot-21.01.22_18.28.12-0951.jpg

• Cool 11
  • Funny 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

Aaagh ffs, people doing something 1 day because it's new doesn't make it meta. Every non-potato running deadeye on brawlers and tanks is going to need their creditcard in a month to fix the stupid.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Alpha Tester
219 posts
1,737 battles

The real question is do I now use range mod on my Yamato to make camping even better?

• Funny 1

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,456 battles
4 minutes ago, Toni112007 said:

The real question is do I now use range mod on my Yamato to make camping even better?

You could also just uninstall the game and make it a better place that way. I mean we want those campers gone right? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

Players
222 posts
4,030 battles
Just now, Zuihou_Kai said:

You could also just uninstall the game and make it a better place that way. I mean we want those campers gone right? 

or blame wargaming for the incentive of sniping 

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
219 posts
1,737 battles

Why such negativity? Its all working as intended. You gotta play the way Wargaming wants you man. And everyone wants more camping and passive gameplay style.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,456 battles
3 minutes ago, StonerStanley said:

or blame wargaming for the incentive of sniping 

It's always funny when people run towards a loaded gun to shoot some stuff while screaming about banning guns and violence

• Bad 2

Players
222 posts
4,030 battles

It's always funny when people run towards a loaded gun to shoot some stuff while screaming about banning guns and violence

why you being negative its not the playerbase's fault this $hitshow happened 

• Cool 2

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,456 battles
Just now, StonerStanley said:

why you being negative its not the playerbase's fault this $hitshow happened 

I'm not being negative. Just pointing out the bs. You don't like camping? Don't join the camping meta. It's not about being negative.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Players
222 posts
4,030 battles

I'm not being negative. Just pointing out the bs. You don't like camping? Don't join the camping meta. It's not about being negative.

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,456 battles
1 minute ago, StonerStanley said:

But I'm not camping look, I died trying to brawl an Edin. 

And I got closer quarters expert in shoukaku 

and I rammed a NCAR in shoukaku. 

I'm not camping. 

World_of_Warships_21.01.2021_16_30_29.png

World_of_Warships_21.01.2021_20_40_32.png

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[KG_CZ]
Players
1 post
5,300 battles

Yeah, game is now just camp fest. BBs in back lines, cruisers with them becouse they dont want to push and DDs dont go forward, becouse there is no support from other ships. But you know what, WG listens to all that feedback they got from CCs and players...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
7,312 posts
11,668 battles
27 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

image.thumb.png.e3ca26922b0d90b85599c55cb7e9dfbf.png

The other side of the coin. The camperz are free to try and hit something they dont see with their mad dead (blind) eye skillz.

Ill just take the win. Ya´ll can sit on A10. People thinking, thats a good strategy are funny. Next game I just pushed B cap with my Ägir, taking down 3 enemy DDs during my hydro. Was fun. No enemy BB stopped me or helped the DDs playing for the objective.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,456 battles
5 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

image.thumb.png.e3ca26922b0d90b85599c55cb7e9dfbf.png

The other side of the coin. The camperz are free to try and hit something they dont see with their mad dead (blind) eye skillz.

Ill just take the win. Ya´ll can sit on A10. People thinking, thats a good strategy are funny. Next game I just pushed B cap with my Ägir, taking down 3 enemy DDs during my hydro. Was fun. No enemy BB stopped me or helped the DDs playing for the objective.

yeah noticed the same when playing DD its rather fun

[NWP]
Players
45 posts
17,772 battles

So it took 1.9 M Cxp to get my 19 point commanders, pretty much one for each line, it will be 1.2M each to make them 21pt commanders, plus all the resets to try to find the right build, unless I pay alot of dubloons. Honestly it's an awful lot of work for a game that seems to have swung to the worse types meta - long range HE spam seems to be the order of the day (please educate me if I'm wrong) is it worth it?

• Cool 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles

Who says you have to sit that far back?

Sitting that far back will only lose games if your team dies in the cap, and then you are left with no caps, and people will either spot you while you are blind or they just enter your concealment range anyway.

I mean really, how many ships want to be spotted within the concealment range of a Musashi f.e.? I cant figure out many, except german BBs or gunboat DDs.

Players
222 posts
4,030 battles
36 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

But I'm not camping look, I died trying to brawl an Edin. 

And I got closer quarters expert in shoukaku 

and I rammed a NCAR in shoukaku. 

I'm not camping. 

World_of_Warships_21.01.2021_16_30_29.png

World_of_Warships_21.01.2021_20_40_32.png

i never said you where dude neither do i if use Deye i go as close as possible to end my standard detection range which almost roughly 7km from the nearest dd if im following one 

[NECRO]
Players
3,180 posts
Vor 49 Minuten, Zuihou_Kai sagte:

I mean we want those campers gone right? 

We do! But still they are there, launching wave after wave of planes. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3

Players
222 posts
4,030 battles
6 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Sitting that far back will only lose games if your team dies in the cap, and then you are left with no caps, and people will either spot you while you are blind or they just enter your concealment range anyway.

I mean really, how many ships want to be spotted within the concealment range of a Musashi f.e.? I cant figure out many, except german BBs or gunboat DDs.

i do this in my conq since it already has low detection and the he can destroy a dd outright 

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
1 hour ago, Asureas said:

(please educate me if I'm wrong) is it worth it?

Yes, very worth it, the rework made AA builds viable again, some ships that had their playstyle completely neutered by planes are showing great promise.

There is no "Deadeye sniping meta" - Potatoes always were always going to snipe in BBs - 10% better dispersion does not make a 38% WR J-line Großer Kurfürst scary. What's going on is average players are experimenting with deadeye by sitting too far back in brawlers and tankers, they will soon find out it's not worth it, at all. Potatoes will keep doing it but they've been doing it for five years anyway, they were always going to do it. People messing around with a new skill to try it out is not "a new meta"

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

"Wargaming released an entirely new skill system, it fixes many issues, things people asked for years, but one of the new skills is specifically tailored to and designed for potato BB players, I must now become a potato to make use of this skill"

My grandpa used to say, you can't fix stupid, but you can numb it with a 2x4

• Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
6 hours ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

Yes, very worth it, the rework made AA builds viable again

:Smile_veryhappy:

Sign in to follow this