TECHsystem_SE

Commander Skills Update - RESET 4 FREE but it's not - All Captain EXP gone. Typical WG trap!

10 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
1,681 battles

First sorry for bad english.

WG wrote in patch update:  " You can take advantage of the opportunity to reset Commander skills free of charge in Update"
Okay. it's free to reset so why even a have a choice in the first place?

Okay so I took my Roon Captain for reset. Clicked YES
image.png.b731ceb4c1adf1aa4087a6304da6a6d2.png

It was free so I didn't think it would reset my captains earned exp but it did.

All exp gone from 235K down to 4.4K exp simply because i choose "For doubloons" and not "for Elite Comander XP"
image.png.3e2bce79cb4eba2f908d3277f6558116.png

Just WTF are you thinking WG??????  If it's free to reset, then it really must be so hard for the developer team to figure out we only need one choice:   RESET:   YES or NO
It really must be so instead we will have both and when you choose doubloons you lose. It's so ridiculous... For me it seems like a typical greedy WG trap where you lose and WG will profit from it because why should we warn the player he will lose. It's better we milk the players for all they got and let them found out the hard way like allways!

NOW TELL ME WG... HAVE I LOST ALL MY CAPTAIN EXP?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
7 posts
1,681 battles

Yes it does! Do you say i'm lying and posted fake edit picture?  Then why did my Bismarch captain not lose exp when I choose Elite exp? but my Roon captain did with doubloons

Players
209 posts
27,631 battles
12 minutes ago, TECHsystem_SE said:

Yes it does! Do you say i'm lying and posting fake edit picture?  Then why did my Bismarch captain not lose exp when I choose Elite exp? but my Roon captain did with doubloons

Calm down man,

I did try what you are saying. I took a Captain with a 908 XP and 2 skill points.

I've set the points on some skills and then hit the Redistribute button.

Chose both "for Elite XP" and "For Doubloons"

Tried out different times. No change, my 908XP are still there.

If you are truly sure that you lost your XP after Redistributing your skills then it is a bug.

Open a ticket with Costumer Support and tell them what and when it did happens and they will check

Players
7 posts
1,681 battles
17 minutes ago, JeTBarionIV said:

Calm down man,

I did try what you are saying. I took a Captain with a 908 XP and 2 skill points.

I've set the points on some skills and then hit the Redistribute button.

Chose both "for Elite XP" and "For Doubloons"

Tried out different times. No change, my 908XP are still there.

If you are truly sure that you lost your XP after Redistributing your skills then it is a bug.

Open a ticket with Costumer Support and tell them what and when it did happens and they will check

Sorry mate. Nothing personal.
Just had enough from WG. The anger has been building up inside me for many years! Some days are worse where I just can't handle it.

I will try ticket scustomer support!

Players
209 posts
27,631 battles
1 minute ago, TECHsystem_SE said:

Sorry mate. Nothing personal.
Just had enough from WG. The anger has been building up inside me for many years! Some days are worse where I just can't handle it.

I will try ticket scustomer support!

I feel the same. And good luck also with CS, kinda of dull staff

[MBHH]
Players
801 posts
Vor 17 Stunden, TECHsystem_SE sagte:

Yes it does! Do you say i'm lying and posted fake edit picture?  Then why did my Bismarch captain not lose exp when I choose Elite exp? but my Roon captain did with doubloons

I have reseted 20+ captains a couple of times and the number of XP did noch change. So no, it does not!